Man Accused of Stealing Buzzy's Clothing from Disney World Arrested

Lilofan

Honestly, I doubt fast food restaurants would want him. If any did hire him, he'd either be canned after a few days for talking back and refusing to clean, etc., or walk out because "you can't tell me what to do!"

Not that working a service industry job wouldn't be good for his character, but his ego would most probably never get him past an interview.
He can be a future politician. Every politician has some dirt on themselves and this chump is no different.

Josh Hendy

I suspect there are still many people out here whose principles outweigh their curiosity.
Probably. But my being too lazy to track it down on youtube outweighs both!

I got over UrbEx like a decade and a half ago when it was a thing to take pictures in Splendid China, Dogpatch USA and Chernobyl.

Just fix the Yeti already and if you want to give him a shampoo and flea powder that would be OK too.

Gringrinngghost

As I am sure you all know via the news story, Matt St. Cyr has a pending Trespassing Case in Hillsborough County stemming from something at Busch Gardens (Case Number is 19-CM-009966-A in the Hillsborough County court system) . It will be interesting to see how that case is handled with all that has come out, and if anything happens in Orange County. There is a Disposition on March 3rd where he is required to attend,, for the Busch gardens case, which stems from 2 events in 2018 and are being treated as 2 separate counts.

flynnibus

Premium Member
As I am sure you all know via the news story, Matt St. Cyr has a pending Trespassing Case in Hillsborough County stemming from something at Busch Gardens (Case Number is 19-CM-009966-A in the Hillsborough County court system) . It will be interesting to see how that case is handled with all that has come out, and if anything happens in Orange County. There is a Disposition on March 3rd where he is required to attend,, for the Busch gardens case, which stems from 2 events in 2018 and are being treated as 2 separate counts.

its not his first... and others were handled too...

brb1006

Are they gonna move the yeti and blame it on him? Just like disney moved Buzzy!!!!

It was an inside job! Only thing that could lift that animatronic is Joe Rhode's earring!
He just uploaded a video titled "Disney Blackmailed Me" and started advertising for his new website. The video was created as a response to the news reporting recently. Along with the fact that his Patreon and Youtube got demonitized. And now, I'm not sharing the video!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom