Man Accused of Stealing Buzzy's Clothing from Disney World Arrested

LukeS7

I’m thankful for many things this Thanksgiving, this is one of them, @ 10:30.

Me: *hovers near 10:30 on the timeline*
Me: *suddenly sees Spikes vanish from the chair in the thumbnail*
Me:
giphy.gif

(Edited to add gif version)

Last edited:

ImperfectPixie

I am sure the little piggly will wiggly his way out of jail time.
That's not likely to happen.
I don't think it will, either. His attitude alone will hang him because he's unable to hide his smugness and that he thinks he's smarter than everyone else. That interrogation video alone is proof of that...and judges tend to frown on that sort of thing.

justintheharris

Clearly Spikes has Disney and the Police's attention since they seem to be following up and actually pressing charges against most they can.. probably to line up more willing witnesses.
I think this is demonstrating their determination to put Spikes away for many many years. So anybody who thinks he's going to walk away with a slap on the wrist is kidding themselves.

MotherOfBirds

I think this is demonstrating their determination to put Spikes away for many many years. So anybody who thinks he's going to walk away with a slap on the wrist is kidding themselves.

I don't know, man. It's like an episode of Deadliest Warrior: Litigious Mega-Corporation vs. Obviously Guilty White Boy With Daddy's Money And Legal Team.

If it were anyone else, Disney would absolutely nail them into the ground with no problem. I'm definitely not in the wrist-slap camp, but I get the feeling that this is going to be more of a fight than it should be.

justintheharris

I don't know, man. It's like an episode of Deadliest Warrior: Litigious Mega-Corporation vs. Obviously Guilty White Boy With Daddy's Money And Legal Team.

If it were anyone else, Disney would absolutely nail them into the ground with no problem. I'm definitely not in the wrist-slap camp, but I get the feeling that this is going to be more of a fight than it should be.
If this was nobody vs Obviously Guilty White Boy With Daddy's Money and Legal Team, of course there would be that possibility. But it's DISNEY on the other end of the table!! Disney is very eager to send a clear message regarding this situation regarding anyone else who may attempt his stunts.

lazyboy97o

If this was nobody vs Obviously Guilty White Boy With Daddy's Money and Legal Team, of course there would be that possibility. But it's DISNEY on the other end of the table!! Disney is very eager to send a clear message regarding this situation regarding anyone else who may attempt his stunts.
It’s not Disney on the other end of the table, it is Orange County.

justintheharris

It’s not Disney on the other end of the table, it is Orange County.
Do you really think Disney doesn't call the shots in Orange County though? All I can think about when these proposals to move the capital of Florida to Orlando is the fact is that would give Disney control of.. essentially the state.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom