Man Accused of Stealing Buzzy's Clothing from Disney World Arrested

MotherOfBirds

If this was nobody vs Obviously Guilty White Boy With Daddy's Money and Legal Team, of course there would be that possibility. But it's DISNEY on the other end of the table!! Disney is very eager to send a clear message regarding this situation regarding anyone else who may attempt his stunts.

I'm aware.

As per my previous post, I don't believe he will get off easy. I'm merely stating that you've got two parties here that usually annihilate the other side, regardless of the facts of the case or how clearly guilty they are, that are now pitted against one another. I believe this will be an interesting case to watch because the power dynamic is not quite as unequal as we've come to expect.

Lilofan

If this was nobody vs Obviously Guilty White Boy With Daddy's Money and Legal Team, of course there would be that possibility. But it's DISNEY on the other end of the table!! Disney is very eager to send a clear message regarding this situation regarding anyone else who may attempt his stunts.
Casey Anthony and the Zimmerman/Travon Martin court cases were sure things but look how those two verdicts turned out...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom