Man Accused of Stealing Buzzy's Clothing from Disney World Arrested

justintheharris

Same excuses that get even more horrendous offenders his age off: He's just a boy/child, don't want to ruin his future, National Honor Society in high school, he loves his mother, nationally ranked hopscotch player, you name it. Add Daddy's money, and there's a decent chance he could get off on the felonies and only be stuck with misdemeanors.
Yes but the distinguishing factor here is there’s no display of regret for his actions. At all.

Lilofan

Which is why I think judges should have term limits. I've seen too many cases in which a judge made a horrible call.
I do not agree with term limits. With term limits, it's going to be more political instead of judges remaining neutral and they are supposed to be supporting the constitution. One guy in charge singles one out if you don't play his kind of ball which is totally wrong. The judge is supposed to follow the rule of law and not to be influenced.

ImperfectPixie

I do not agree with term limits. With term limits, it's going to be more political instead of judges remaining neutral and they are supposed to be supporting the constitution. The current guy in charge in DC singles one out if you don't play his kind of ball which is totally wrong. The judge is supposed to follow the rule of law and not to be influenced.
Well, we need a better means of removing judges who don't do a good job. NO government job should be guaranteed "for life" or a means of gaining wealth. Not sure what this has to do with the POTUS, as there have been both good and bad judges basically forever. That's my final comment on the matter as I don't want to see yet another thread moved to the political forum.

Last edited:

unmitigated disaster

Well, we need a better means of removing judges who don't do a good job. NO government job should be guaranteed "for life" or a means of gaining wealth. Not sure what this has to do with the POTUS, as there have been both good and bad judges basically forever. That's my final comment on the matter as I don't want to see yet another thread moved to the political forum.
Google Archie Simonson recall. This happened in my hometown. That's what you do with bad judges.

Kobe!!

I can guarantee you that there are literally millions of people in the jurisdiction in question who don't know anything about this.

So true.. it's really not that big of a situation to a lot of people if you think about it. Hell, people in Chicago are shot and killed daily and you don't see anything being done about that, do you?

Sundown

After he's been restrained, the end back and forth is pretty funny...

Patrick Spikes: "Hey!"
Officer: (opens back up the door)
Patrick Spikes: "Can I call my Mom and tell her that..."
Officer: "You're an adult, correct?"
Patrick Spikes: "Yeah"
Officer: "I'm not calling your Mom"

FigmentForver96

It’s just weird to think this guy sat at my family’s table and ate dinner with us. I didn’t like the guy and my sister def knew that but of course she didn’t see it until she saw it. His family has so much money too that he has no sense of responsibility or consequence. His mom is opening up her own medical practice in the area soon and his dad just sold a large chuck of their passed grandfathers land. The whole family is pretty rotten honestly.

Lilofan

It’s just weird to think this guy sat at my family’s table and ate dinner with us. I didn’t like the guy and my sister def knew that but of course she didn’t see it until she saw it. His family has so much money too that he has no sense of responsibility or consequence. His mom is opening up her own medical practice in the area soon and his dad just sold a large chuck of their passed grandfathers land. The whole family is pretty rotten honestly.
The parents will probably get one of the best defense lawyers money can buy, but let's see what the jury decides after all said and done.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom