Man Accused of Stealing Buzzy's Clothing from Disney World Arrested

ImperfectPixie

Really? How do you get "rotten" out of his Mom helping people as a clinician and his Dad unlocking some land bound up in a large parcel?

We all make mistakes in raising our kids. I'm sure there are aspects of their son's life where they'd like a re-do.
VERY true. But they've made some pretty major ones with him.

EDIT: And the apple doesn't fall far from the tree, most of the time. If a person comes from a particular kind of household, chances are pretty good they'll be like that, too, whether it's abusive, cynical, greedy, or whatever adjective you want to use.

Last edited:

Phil12

EDIT: And the apple doesn't fall far from the tree, most of the time. If a person comes from a particular kind of household, chances are pretty good they'll be like that, too, whether it's abusive, cynical, greedy, or whatever adjective you want to use.
Intelligent comes to mind.

EagleScout610

Always causin' some kind of commotion downstream
Premium Member
After he's been restrained, the end back and forth is pretty funny...

Patrick Spikes: "Hey!"
Officer: (opens back up the door)
Patrick Spikes: "Can I call my Mom and tell her that..."
Officer: "You're an adult, correct?"
Patrick Spikes: "Yeah"
Officer: "I'm not calling your Mom"
Officer: *Leaves the room*
Officer;
SpryAdorableAddax-size_restricted.gif

FigmentForver96

Really? How do you get "rotten" out of his Mom helping people as a clinician and his Dad unlocking some land bound up in a large parcel?

We all make mistakes in raising our kids. I'm sure there are aspects of their son's life where they'd like a re-do.
Because I grew up around them and their family are known for the shady business they do. I have nothing against her clinic, that’s great. I have problems with their attitude, the way they treat people with less money than them and their overall way they act.

ImperfectPixie

Because I grew up around them and their family are known for the shady business they do. I have nothing against her clinic, that’s great. I have problems with their attitude, the way they treat people with less money than them and their overall way they act.
I have zero tolerance for people like that. No one is better than anyone else, but a person's behavior can be better than another's.

justintheharris

It’s just weird to think this guy sat at my family’s table and ate dinner with us. I didn’t like the guy and my sister def knew that but of course she didn’t see it until she saw it. His family has so much money too that he has no sense of responsibility or consequence. His mom is opening up her own medical practice in the area soon and his dad just sold a large chuck of their passed grandfathers land. The whole family is pretty rotten honestly.
Sometimes, you can't hold parents accountable for their children's actions. Yes, I know that often times parents do not do things correctly but there is a large degree of self responsibility on Spikes right now.

ImperfectPixie

Sometimes, you can't hold parents accountable for their children's actions. Yes, I know that often times parents do not do things correctly but there is a large degree of self responsibility on Spikes right now.
Agree, but if his parents look down upon the rest of the world, that attitude was very likely passed onto Patrick, so he just doesn't give a crap. It's very rare that a person is able to shake the shackles handed down to them by family.

ImperfectPixie

To be clear, I don’t blame his parents for Patrick’s actions now. He’s a grown man, own up. I do however understand why he acts like a child when he never had to be anything but one.
Very indicative of a shallow person who spends no time being introspective and thinking about his actions and how they affect others...which are things our parents and other adults around us teach us as we grow up.

ETA: Now, if he WAS taught those things and just disregards them in order to fulfill his own need for amusement...that's a whole different matter.

Last edited:

Kobe!!

It’s just weird to think this guy sat at my family’s table and ate dinner with us. I didn’t like the guy and my sister def knew that but of course she didn’t see it until she saw it. His family has so much money too that he has no sense of responsibility or consequence. His mom is opening up her own medical practice in the area soon and his dad just sold a large chuck of their passed grandfathers land. The whole family is pretty rotten honestly.
Why was he at Thanksgiving with you and your family?
The parents will probably get one of the best defense lawyers money can buy, but let's see what the jury decides after all said and done.
Guilty.

Truth.

RSoxNo1

To be clear, I don’t blame his parents for Patrick’s actions now. He’s a grown man, own up. I do however understand why he acts like a child when he never had to be anything but one.
There's an old Jeff Foxworthy line where he says that just once he wants to see a kid say, "my mother was great, my father was great, I'm just a %&$# head".

I absolutely believe that good parenting solves many of the problems/crime int he world, but unfortunately it's rarely the only issue.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom