Man Accused of Stealing Buzzy's Clothing from Disney World Arrested

Sir_Cliff

I'm kind of interested to know how this clip ended up on the Internet. The immediate suspicion would be the friend in the car filming it posted it, or at least sent it to someone else who posted it. If Spikes himself didn't post it as part of some cycle of self-destruction, I guess someone in his life is interested in seeing him go down.

Whatever the case, ugh. I hope those who have been defending him reconsider.

Last edited:

Lilofan

Wow, I used to think he was just profoundly stupid and entitled.
In a twisted sick mind of his, the loser may just be trying to get more attention. It would be interesting to see what lawyer represents him and see if the lawyer can poke holes in the case and see if this guys walks without jail time.

GhostlyGoofy

Ooooh geez. Maybe put the camera down for just a second?

This photo is so versatile
C4i9zR4WYAEgXUv.jpg

Last edited:

GhostlyGoofy

There's a lot an armchair psychologist can say about someone who goes out of their way to break the law and social norms (like, not being racist) and then advertises it and rationalizes all the while thinking they're above recrimination and consequences...
Let's take bets his lawyer says although his parents provided for him, they never taught right from wrong.

It's gotten other wealthy people off

MotherOfBirds

That’s why I can’t wrap my head around people who think he’s not going to have a book thrown at him. His arrogance guarantees a decent length in prison.

Same excuses that get even more horrendous offenders his age off: He's just a boy/child, don't want to ruin his future, National Honor Society in high school, he loves his mother, nationally ranked hopscotch player, you name it. Add Daddy's money, and there's a decent chance he could get off on the felonies and only be stuck with misdemeanors.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom