Man Accused of Stealing Buzzy's Clothing from Disney World Arrested

Victor Kelly

I am hesitant to believe something that large was stolen by a complete idiot and nobody noticed. I believe that the animatronic could actually be somewhere on property, as stated before, sometimes the left hand has no idea what the right foot is doing.

I believe in innocent until proven guilty. And the evidence we are seeing is stacking up.

MotherOfBirds

Anyone lower on the totem pole who happened to be passing through the theater may have not realized that Buzzy's absence was unintentional. They could have easily thought, "Huh, guess they took him to the archives" and went on with their day.

Not to mention, I don't suspect cast members were traipsing through the theater with great frequency, especially given that they place was in poor repair and a safety hazard.

DreamfinderGuy

Anyone lower on the totem pole who happened to be passing through the theater may have not realized that Buzzy's absence was unintentional. They could have easily thought, "Huh, guess they took him to the archives" and went on with their day.

Not to mention, I don't suspect cast members were traipsing through the theater with great frequency, especially given that they place was in poor repair and a safety hazard.
There was explicit signage everywhere telling cast not to venture into the theatre itself

Dragonman

If there was at least one camera in the Cranium theatre, this whole fiasco would’ve been solved by now 🙄

Btw anyone forgetting how Hypothalamus’ head was only taken and supposedly sent to the archives? You would’ve thought they’d take his whole mech if so...
DFA168C9-E861-4C03-B3FE-16770667CB07.png

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom