• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

Man Accused of Stealing Buzzy's Clothing from Disney World Arrested

MickeyMouse10

Advertisement
This guy is an idiot, he should be treated like the poor animatronics that he took advantage of. Strip him naked and toss him in a cell with Big Bubba and ICE.

Last edited:

Dead2009

This dude has always been an idiot but he’s at least an entertaining and bold idiot. Personally I think it’s awesome that the Disney park community has had so much drama happen cause of this guy. I have to say I have respect for people who actively try to shake things up.
Yeah cause nothing spells edgy like entering restricted areas, stealing property and then reselling it online.

Last edited:

Tux

Anyways, does he realize that the maximum sentence he can get from being charged with Burglary of Occupied Structure, Dealing with Stolen Property, and Grand Theft in which he Geo-Tagged the evidence and has it on his phone is 40 years in prison, 5 years probation, and a $5,000 fine assuming he didn't have any help from his friends stealing the property and sold it first hand? Even if his friends helped him/he didn't sell it, that would still be 25 years in prison, 20 years probation, and $15,000 in fines. He's screwed unless he gets bailed.

REASON FOR EDIT: Adding More Info and Grammar Fixes along with Reason For Edit.

Last edited:

Tom Morrow

There's something to be said for "sticking it" to your employer that fired you by posting the stuff they don't want to people to see online. While still childish, it's not illegal and you can understand why someone would do it. It also is an interesting case because Disney has been lucky thus far that there hasn't been more widespread instances of former cast members doing that.

But to actually steal something, nearly get thrown in jail because of it, and then go back and steal again? That's another level of stupididy entirely.

DreamfinderGuy

Buzzy’s clothes were sold on the black market as well. Don’t believe they’ll be recovered unless someone comes out and says who sold them to them, and hands over the clothes

Top Bottom