• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

Man Accused of Stealing Buzzy's Clothing from Disney World Arrested

BasiltheBatLord

Advertisement
I'm just here to see those who insisted up and down that Buzzy wasn't stolen to eat crow.
Unless I'm mistaken there's still nothing implicating BDD in the theft of the Buzzy AA. The only documented charges against him are stealing AA clothing (Buzzy's included), not entire figures.

trainplane3

embracejg

I'm going to admit that I had this pegged totally wrong. I thought there was no way that the clothes got stolen and then MONTHS later, the whole AA got stolen. So could Disney be that incompetent at security?

Kram Sacul

embracejg

Unless I'm mistaken there's still nothing implicating BDD in the theft of the Buzzy AA. The only documented charges against him are stealing AA clothing (Buzzy's included), not entire figures.
Not exactly. BDD wasn't charged with that theft, but the police report did say that the whole AA was stolen: "'We had also recently learned that the entire Buzzy animatronic was later stolen from the attraction, separately from the clothing,' wrote Orange County Sheriff’s Office detective David Foro in the affidavit for Spike’s arrest provided to Orlando Rising Friday."

The whole report is linked to in that article.

Daisy4eva

Here is the full report. While they have only charged him for thefts related to Haunted Mansion, it looks like they are building a separate case on the Buzzy stuff since they mention pictures of Buzzy's clothes in his car and finding a tan bag used in the theft, in his house.
Turns out he digitally edited that warrant he showed in his Youtube video to remove the info that they were also searching for a tan bag and the animatronic clothing.
buzzy2.JPG

Tavernacle12

Anyone know enough about the inner workings of Mansion to know which animatronics the clothes were stolen from?

Also after reading the police report, he took geotagged pictures of everything he stole and pictures of himself and his friends wearing it.
He is the dumbest criminal.

Top Bottom