Man Accused of Stealing Buzzy's Clothing from Disney World Arrested

DCBaker

Premium Member
Original Poster

Brer Oswald

Then again, he could return to this site without warning like he did months ago. I remember randomly checking this thread when suddenly Patrick Spikes started posting in this thread (complete with pictures) then vanished out of the blue. I believe this happened late a night (I live in the East) when most users were offline. Apparently he was aware of this site and was reading this thread completely smug. And yes this actually happened for those that were offline or missed it.
He came on here quite often. Based on what he said in podcasts and Discord calls, he wasn’t a fan of how his shenanigans weren’t appreciated on here.

EPCOTServo21

Yeah, he totally learned his lesson. Please. He did, however, learn more about how law enforcement tracked his actions and what he needs to be more careful of in the future. I don’t see him stopping his antics even after this.

Attachments

• 46C85F31-E878-4ADF-9A2D-3009ABC54E81.jpeg
    46C85F31-E878-4ADF-9A2D-3009ABC54E81.jpeg
    65.4 KB · Views: 112

JoeCamel

Just read his posts. Man that guy is a massive tool. Sucks the idiot got off. It what be fun to see the baby be stuck in Jail 😂
Nah, he didn't get off. He will keep doing this over and over like groundhog day and keep getting caught along the way.
Ever watch "Better Call Saul"? He is "slippin' Jimmy in the flesh.
Just a matter of time til he stops getting bailed out then he gets to pay the price. He is trapped in that life.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
“I’ve learned my lesson. That [expletive] sucks, being scrutinized by the media, having to go the courtroom," he said.

No. No you haven't. Not when you blame the 'lax security,' 'social media,' and that you're not a bad guy when you did bad things...

Spikes argued he was unfairly depicted as a scheming thief, sneaking into Disney through underground tunnels to steal the items. In reality, he said he took advantage of what he called lax security at Disney to get access backstage.

“I don’t think I’m as bad a guy as people think I am,” the former Disney World employee said in a recent phone interview with the Orlando Sentinel, the first time he has talked with the newspaper since his Feb. 4 plea deal.
Good guys take the blame and apologize and promise to do better. Not leave things up in the air in case they happen upon 'lax security' in the future. You're still a bad guy. Go open a big cat breeding operation or something where your lax morals would suit you.

brb1006

What pages were they on?
Page 95, most of us thought that account was fake or made by a troll. That was until Patrick started posting legit photos of himself! I'm suprised a certain urban explorers that ends with "Sonswa" hasn't visited this site yet. Then again, it's to save his behind from getting reported by users (especially since he created a website encouraging more "urban explorers" to visit WDW illegally anonymously).

Last edited:

asianway

already done his 250hrs of community service?

That's more than 6 weeks of full time, 40hrs a week. His plea deal was just on Feb 4. So somehow in just the 6 weeks between his plea deal and the world basically shutting down, he got ALL of his CS done?

Sounds like someone gave him a sweetheart deal with lots of 'just sign the paper' CS ...
Did @Gabrielle Russon run the numbers on this ?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom