Man Accused of Stealing Buzzy's Clothing from Disney World Arrested

MotherOfBirds

I suffered through his rambling vlog, and apparently his shenanigans were putting Jake at Bright Sun Films & Jake's girlfriend at risk of being banned from property because they were (at the time) personal friends and suspected accomplices of Sonswa. The girlfriend was also at risk of losing her job at WDW for the same reason, even though she doesn't participate in any of his or Jake's content.

asianway

I suffered through his rambling vlog, and apparently his shenanigans were putting Jake at Bright Sun Films & Jake's girlfriend at risk of being banned from property because they were (at the time) personal friends and suspected accomplices of Sonswa. The girlfriend was also at risk of losing her job at WDW for the same reason, even though she doesn't participate in any of his or Jake's content.
Any CM would do well to distance themselves from such people

Dragonman

Sonswa just had a bad vibe from the beginning tbh. Totally careless and barely any emotion. Didn’t stop people from praising him though.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
So, someone sent a parody account of Disney Security info about Buzzy's gloves, perhaps not knowing it was a parody account.

Allegedly.

Or, they were playing along with the parody.

Dragonman

The gloves were missing since 2012 but a report wasn’t filed till 2018 right? Seems like all we need now is Buzzy himself. Although his latex hands are missing too aren’t they?

Gringrinngghost

That moment when a parody account does something actually useful.
1585595080205.png

DreamfinderGuy

I haven't followed this whole saga. Was it determined that the entire animatronic was indeed stolen, or just missing?
The timeline goes as follows.

10/2012 - Gloves Stolen
08/2018 - Hat & Jacket Stolen (Since recovered by Orange County)
11/2018 - Animatronic Stolen

People debate endlessly about whether he was stolen or not but a police report wouldn't have been made if he wasn't. Orange County has confirmed it multiple times if memory serves.

The Pho

It's just so confusing. Is there actual proof Buzzy was stolen? I know there is a picture of him not at the attraction but maybe Disney removed him?
Police reports are all we really have to go off of.
Disney reported the Buzzy theft to police on Nov. 26, 2018. It had taken place sometime between Nov. 13 and 19.

The animatronic was stolen. There’s been no evidence to suggest that it is Disney’s possession, and OCSO investigated the claim that Buzzy was in Central Shops or the Animatronics Lab and said it wasn’t there.

This is all spelled out in the police report I obtained through a public records request in November: https://orlando-rising.com/findbuzz...-to-report-epcot-animatronic-theft-to-police/

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom