Have I told you lately that I 👍 you?
Premium Member
I like turtles

Buzzy loved turtles 🥺

F9289AAF-1ED5-445B-95A5-459060456500.gif

ImperfectPixie

flynnibus

Premium Member
already done his 250hrs of community service?

That's more than 6 weeks of full time, 40hrs a week. His plea deal was just on Feb 4. So somehow in just the 6 weeks between his plea deal and the world basically shutting down, he got ALL of his CS done?

Sounds like someone gave him a sweetheart deal with lots of 'just sign the paper' CS ...

The Grand Inquisitor

already done his 250hrs of community service?

That's more than 6 weeks of full time, 40hrs a week. His plea deal was just on Feb 4. So somehow in just the 6 weeks between his plea deal and the world basically shutting down, he got ALL of his CS done?

Sounds like someone gave him a sweetheart deal with lots of 'just sign the paper' CS ...
Maybe he is going to help Disney recover Buzzy? Maybe that's how he was able to get off?

brb1006

View attachment 465554(I apologize for the rough edit)
Then again, he could return to this site without warning like he did months ago. I remember randomly checking this thread when suddenly Patrick Spikes started posting in this thread (complete with pictures) then vanished out of the blue. I believe this happened late a night (I live in the East) when most users were offline. Apparently he was aware of this site and was reading this thread completely smug. And yes this actually happened for those that were offline or missed it.

Last edited:

The Grand Inquisitor

Then again, he could return to this site without warning like he did months ago. I remember randomly checking this thread when suddenly Patrick Spikes started posting in this thread (complete with pictures) then vanished out of the blue. I believe this happened late a night (I live in the East) when most users were offline. Apparently he was aware of this site and was reading this thread completely smug. And yes this actually happened for those that were offline or missed it.
What pages were they on?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom