making out on rides

MelBelle

General Grizz said:
:zipit:

Having been on many student trips, there has been a LOT more than alcohol being done. . .

:zipit:

As I've heard from my boyfriends bandtrips, they manage to sneak some drugs that don't mix well with Disneyworld...specifically such rides as It's a Small World into there...

AndyB

Hello,

Oh dear, oh dear i seem to of offended a few people earlier, i am sorry.

I didn't mean to, it was just a bit of fun.

Sorry any mums of teenage girls that have read any of this, your girls are safe LOL i am in England.
No seriously, i would never do anything to get into any trouble.

I hope all the board forgives me please please please.

P.S I am 28 not 30, i am upset now :hammer:

Gucci65

DDuckFan130 said:
Now Tenny, my wanting a man goes far beyond wanting to brag about kissing him at WDW. I'm looking for a deep meaningful relationship with a man I can share similar interests with.

:hammer: :lol:

DDuckFan130 - I think those only exsist in movies. :lol:

Right now, I'm looking for someone over 30, with NICE teeth, a good job and a love for WDW. It's like looking for the needle in the haystack, will probably find my makeout partner when I'm in my 50's then we can gross out all the teenagers when we vacation at WDW. :p

ANDYB - You are forgiven. Just remember you are 10 yrs over the legal age, under 18 is off limits. American parents often tell their underage daughters prospective dates that "I have a shovel and 2 acres of property....I doubt seriously you will be missed!" :kiss: :lookaroun :lol:

AndyB

Thanks.

You see over here the legal age is 16 and the drinking age is 18.
Why is it higher in america?

When i was in Florida last year any pub or shop i tried to buy beer from i was asked to show my passport.
Plus in Pleasure island i had a wrist band on to show i was over 21 but i still got asked.
I remember a young lad was asked for ID so he showed the guy a card and the picture looked nothing like the lad and it had a beard and this young lad was clean shaven underage big time.
He sorta ran off after that.

I like the NO smoking policy in pubs though, it was so nice to have a few beers and not smell smoke.
Do some states have different drinking ages etc?

Piebald

STR8FAN2005 said:
Not if you go to Northshore High School, before we leave, they search our luggage and have drug dogs search them too. I'm glad they take such good care of us, I have nothing to hide!

haha Oh please...you think that doesn't stop kids these days ? When I went to Grad Nite, kids brought everything. Booze,Pot,etc...I remember kids smoking a fatty right next to Mickey's House. How horrible...
This kid in my class thought Splash Mountain was too long and he had to go to the bathroom so in the middle of the ride he just jumped off and no one caught him. To be honest though, Grad Nite isn't like a drug-filled brothel like many think it is. That's a pure misconception. Granted, I only went ONE night, but no one was behaving in a bad way. Sure some kids were smokin pot but ...(I dont smoke) I always say hey do what you want. No one ever smoked a joint and beat their wife so whatever. People have this misconception that grad nite is this huge mess of kids running around "doing it" in the bushes and stuff.

I'll tell you where the magic really happens.....the resort pools!! On my last vacation, I was at the pool until 4AM minding my own business and you don't know how many kids would sneak out of their room and meet up...and....har har har!

Cosmo

when i went to gradnight, people smuggled in pot in their shoes. I didn't smoke, but my girlfriend smuggled in booze by hiding a flask in her dress. I remember thinking how funny it was that they made me open my contact lense case to see what was inside meanwhile my girlfriend had a liquor store in her underwear!

DDuckFan130

Gucci65 said:
DDuckFan130 - I think those only exsist in movies. :lol:

Right now, I'm looking for someone over 30, with NICE teeth, a good job and a love for WDW. It's like looking for the needle in the haystack, will probably find my makeout partner when I'm in my 50's then we can gross out all the teenagers when we vacation at WDW. :p

I know Gucci, I know. I was only kidding. I'd be stupid if I believed that :hammer:

Gucci65

DDuckFan130 said:
I know Gucci, I know. I was only kidding. I'd be stupid if I believed that :hammer:

Actually you are still young enough to find a guy to have a meaningful relationship with.

Since my divorce - I have become immune to male b/s and have come to learn that men CAN have meaningful relationships........with items that I cannot put in print :zipit: :lol:

Is this topic headed to the freak room?

DDuckFan130

Gucci65 said:
Actually you are still young enough to find a guy to have a meaningful relationship with.

Since my divorce - I have become immune to male b/s and have come to learn that men CAN have meaningful relationships........with items that I cannot put in print :zipit: :lol:

Is this topic headed to the freak room?
Hey, compared to what others have posted, yours is tame :lol:.

stuart

Have to agree with Andy B that American girls are really nice, especially goin by some of the ones that i saw when i was out there last month that kinda eyed us up as well, the bad thing was they were always wi their parents so i couldnt go over n talk :brick:

Anyway as Andy B is 28 mayb i shud go over represent the Uk cough Scotland cough as im 17 the perfect age mayb to go meet some teens.

The buzzer thing at HM is hilarious. Next time im in WDW and hear that or the "Disney is a family orientated place...we have cameras everywhere [insert evil-ish laugh] ill know that somewhere the excitement of disney is too much for them.

csaguy

:cool: If you look behind you on the dark rides you can see the IR lights and cameras.
If you set your video camera on nightscope mode, you see everything.

strobe

AndyB said:
Yep, i love their accents, oohhhhhhhhhhhhh LOL.

please don't say ladies that you don't have an accent because you to to me.

Not wanting to get into your pants, but G-strings, thongs, YES PLEASE LOL.

sorry don't mean to offend anyone.

But you american women certainly are bred well :)

Someone needs a COLD shower it seems.. :lookaroun

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom