making out on rides

CaptainMichael

Scooter said:
No thanks..I'll save MY groping for the Hotel thank you very much!

Well at Grad Nite, unless you wanna grope a guy at the hotel, I suggest you grope in the park! They separate the guys and the girls at the hotel :cry:

DisneyFan 2000

ClemsonTigger said:
So was it an "All Star" performance? Sorry, couldn't help myself :lol: :lol: :D

Please help yourself! That was histerical! :lol:

If I had a girlfriend (*please make her appear*) I wouldn't be against a little kiss here or there on a ride... :animwink:

CaptainMichael

General Grizz said:
:zipit:

Having been on many student trips, there has been a LOT more than alcohol being done. . .

:zipit:

Not if you go to Northshore High School, before we leave, they search our luggage and have drug dogs search them too. I'm glad they take such good care of us, I have nothing to hide!

AndyB

Tell us more General Grizz.

Don't you think booze should be sold in the parks? Like Seaworld and some others.

Probably would encourage more making out on rides :slurp:

Ohhhhh the joy of you american females.
Stunning bits of skirt :kiss:

Tenny317

This AndyB you're a bit into those american ladies and getting into our pants......lol...whats up with that....lol :lol: ...you can't go to grad nite unless you're with your high school

AndyB

Yep, i love their accents, oohhhhhhhhhhhhh LOL.

please don't say ladies that you don't have an accent because you to to me.

Not wanting to get into your pants, but G-strings, thongs, YES PLEASE LOL.

sorry don't mean to offend anyone.

But you american women certainly are bred well :)

Tenny317

Hahahah...andyb i'm not offended....I just think its funny I think people expect american girls to be a certain way because of like girls gone wild or something lol...trust me we're not all like that lol...sorry to burst your bubble... :wave:

ClemsonTigger

Naturally Grumpy
You're kidding right?

[QUOTEGeneral Grizz

Having been on many student trips, there has been a LOT more than alcohol being done. . . [/QUOTE]

STR8FAN2005 said:
Not if you go to Northshore High School, before we leave, they search our luggage and have drug dogs search them too. I'm glad they take such good care of us, I have nothing to hide!

You're not serious, are you STR8FAN2005? I have searched luggage on multiple band trips and on senior trips to Disney. We go into greater detail than any airport I've ever been in, I'm constantly amazed at the places things are found, but stuff gets through.

And even if it isn't transported down, there is always access.

Do you think some 17/18 year old girl will have any problems getting alcohol if she meets up with a fine young gentleman like AndyB in Epcot or wherever?

The bottom line in dealing with students (or anyone else for that matter) is that if they really want to do ________ (you can fill in the blank), they will.
:zipit: :eek: :zipit:

JBSLJames

AndyB said:
Any high school senior single females out there want to share a rosey red apple with me?

Blimey??? Just for the record, If it don't fit you must quit.

You try sharing your 'apple' with any girl under 18 here in the States and your find yourself spending time in the pokey - and not the pokey you may be wanting. . .

Anyway, your'e old enough to be their perverted older brother :hammer:

Lauriebar

AndyB said:

The problem here is that you are referring to UNDERAGE teenage girls. I don't mean to be a wet blanket but, I see from your public profile that you are close to thirty years old. Perhaps you should cool it down a little before you go too far with your posts. Just a friendly observation from the mother of a teenage daughter.

DDuckFan130

Gucci65 said:
I second that.

Welcome to the boards AndyB. Now go take a cold
shower and come back and post responsibly. :wave:
I third that. All this time I thought AndyB was my age (19)...my bad.

Definitely need to chill out Mr. Andy. Don't know what kind of girls you've seen that you're generalizing us so, but unfortunately for you many of us do respect ourselves and our bodies.

ditzeechick02

AndyB said:

Well Andy, I never think I have an accent.. however everyone around me says I have an accent.. it's kind of funny! People that live here in the same city as myself tell me I have an accent... I dunno lol! But I have to agree with you, accents are awesome... :)

JBSLJames

I fourth that, well, okay, I first that since I posted on the possible jail time our friend may receive from some of his comments (if they were to come to fruition).

Anywho, how about just holding hands as you walk behind your two kids. You know, those kids that have smiles on their faces so big that their eyes practically disappear. I am sure we will be hand holding come November with an occasional hug or quick pec on the cheek (no not that cheek).

Ooh, what's this, the light bulb is out in the bathroom again. That has happened every night during our stay. Maybe we should say something to maintenance - like instead of tile, have you ever thought of a nice 'pillow-top' floor covering. . .

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom