making memories

epcot71

Original Poster
as im typing this thread i have that"making memories"epcot song by kodak which is far gone (from that 3-d show in imagionation).
my mom and grandmother came over last night with a whole bunch of old pictures from a chest -after 3 hours of looking at my mom and dad with "brady bunch"haircuts and beehive hair and most funny me with 5 color striped bell bottoms and a tight
huge collared shirt (yuck) i came across a pic of me when i was
one years old in 71 -first year wdw opened standing in front of the main street ice cream shop with my grandparents.actually grandfather was holding me due to fact i was too lazy to learn how to walk until i was almost 2.
back to the point i found a pic of me and my wife and 2 kids and my grandparents last year (family reuinion) right in front of the same place almost 30 years ago!
this time no bell bottoms!:sohappy: :sohappy:

Beauty and the

That song is on one of the Disney Sing a long videos, my kids love it, but it gets a bit annoying when one of them starts to sing it every time you get the camera out.:animwink:

epcot71

Original Poster
LALALALALALA

everyone now together

MAKING MEMORIES,MAKING MEMORIES,MAKING MEMORIES,MAKING MEMORIES:sohappy: :sohappy:

Here are the words!

Long before the old Model "T"
'Round about the turn of the century
Folks discovered a barrel of fun
Takin' pictures by the light of the sun

Smile! Hug! Look at the camera
Hold your breath and say, "Cheese." Cheese!
Little did they realize back then
They were makin' memories
Good old memories.

Makin' memories
Makin' memories
Takin' pictures is makin' memories
Catchin' little pieces of time
Makin' 'em yours and makin' 'em mine

Birthday faces and happy places
We love to hold near and dear
And when we're makin' memories
Happy days can reappear
Appear

Wu! Then the flappers appeared on the scene
Rum-ble seats and twenty cent gasoline
Radios and Dixieland jazz
Brownie cameras and razz-a-ma-tazz

Snap shots of the whole family
Give that button a squeeze
Little did they realize back then
They were makin' memories

Makin' memories
Makin' memories

Big occasions and celebrations
We can forget in a year
But when we're makin' memories
Happy days can reappear
Appear

All around us
Everywhere we look
Every moment that we live
Can fill a picture book
Picture book

Light and shadows
Smiles and [ ? ? ] tears
They're the special moments
We can cherish through the years

Now we shoot whatever we see
Night or day in color photography
Candid shots of baby at play
Photo finishes
And tigers at bay
Hey don't look into the camera
Let's be natural please
And with ev'ry single shot we take
We're makin' memories

Makin' memories
Makin' memories

Great vacations and graduations
And when we're makin' memories
Happy days can reappear

One! More! Time!

Makin' memories
Makin' memories

Great vacations and celebrations
When we're makin' memories
Happy days can reappear
Look at the birdie!

Heatherbell

Oh my god! Does anyone remember/own the old Disney Sing Along Songs videos. There was one in which it had the castle and Main Street in it with Minnie, Mickey, Goofy and Pluot, and they sang that song and I didn't remember it until right now!!

Gosh, I'm old :ROFLOL:

Heatherbell

Sorry second time today I have junped and posted without reading the whole thread. I see that someone above was talking about the Disney Sing Along Songs video...

I am punishing myself. No more posts for me today!

ThinkTink721

as im typing this thread i have that"making memories"epcot song by kodak which is far gone (from that 3-d show in imagionation).
my mom and grandmother came over last night with a whole bunch of old pictures from a chest -after 3 hours of looking at my mom and dad with "brady bunch"haircuts and beehive hair and most funny me with 5 color striped bell bottoms and a tight
huge collared shirt (yuck) i came across a pic of me when i was
one years old in 71 -first year wdw opened standing in front of the main street ice cream shop with my grandparents.actually grandfather was holding me due to fact i was too lazy to learn how to walk until i was almost 2.
back to the point i found a pic of me and my wife and 2 kids and my grandparents last year (family reuinion) right in front of the same place almost 30 years ago!
this time no bell bottoms!:sohappy: :sohappy:
I have a pic of me & one of my younger brothers in front of Cinderella castle in 1977 w/ my "Dorothy Hamill" haircut! :D :wave:

maelstrom

I hate that this is such an old bumped thread, but... I have the Makin' Memories sing along too! I have all of them up to a certain point.

TehPuddingMan

I’ve been trying to find video on the internet of the old Making Memories film that showed before Captain EO at Epcot. I’ve had the song stuck in my head all day.

Does anyone have a copy or know of a site I can watch it?

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
I’ve been trying to find video on the internet of the old Making Memories film that showed before Captain EO at Epcot. I’ve had the song stuck in my head all day.

Does anyone have a copy or know of a site I can watch it?
One wobbly vision recording became available a year or so ago. But it’s the whole show.

I keep intending to take a still of each slide and compile a steady recreation.

danyoung56

The Makin' Memories song was only on the pre-show. It did really have anything to do with the main film, Magic Journeys (which always creeped me out!).

I believe the Makin' Memories show was a multi-slide show, an art form that is rarely if ever seen these days.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom