DisneyBunny

Original Poster
I think I threw my back out......:(

Awww...:(

Here ya go:

hot%20water%20bottle.JPG

Connor002

What's a stimulus?
An attempt by the government to, through fiscal policy, improve the economic situation by encouraging Americans to consume.
Inevitably, it will have at best lackluster results.
The issues of consumption in the US market are of a much deeper issue.
I feel like I should've learned that in gov.
Connor, yes? no?
:lookaroun
Well, not explicitly.
But it should have come up in a current event discussion.

Nicole220

An attempt by the government to, through fiscal policy, improve the economic situation by encouraging Americans to consume.
Inevitably, it will have at best lackluster results.
The issues of consumption in the US market are of a much deeper issue.
Damn fiscal policy!! :fork:

:lookaroun

Connor said:
Well, not explicitly.
But it should have come up in a current event discussion.
Mmm, nope.
Most of our current events had to do with athletics and Hollywood, not government. :lookaroun

MerHearted

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!! K... OK.... K.... GREATEST DAY EVER!!!! :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

So today, I showed up at the Magic Kingdom for my second Pirate & Princess event. I had an amazing time last week with Princess Jasmine. She was the best character I've had yet. It would be hard to top that. Or so I thought. When I got my assignment today, I looked down the the piece of paper and saw one name...

Ariel

:eek: :eek: :eek:

OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! I couldn't breathe and was afraid I was gonna start freaking out. But I was ok once I took a moment to collect myself. Tonight was the best night I've ever had at Disney!!!

maggiegrace1

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!! K... OK.... K.... GREATEST DAY EVER!!!! :sohappy: :sohappy:

So today, I showed up at the Magic Kingdom for my second Pirate & Princess event. I had an amazing time last week with Princess Jasmine. She was the best character I've had yet. It would be hard to top that. Or so I thought. When I got my assignment today, I looked down the the piece of paper and saw one name...

Ariel

OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! I couldn't breathe and was afraid I was gonna start freaking out. But I was ok once I took a moment to collect myself. Tonight was the best night I've ever had at Disney!!!
:sohappy::sohappy::sohappy::sohappy::sohappy:
That is sooo wonderful Vince..:)

I am so happy for you!

Michael was working tonight and said the party was not crowded at all..I was on the phone with him listening to the fireworks..:)

I am so happy for you:sohappy:

DisneyBunny

Original Poster
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!! K... OK.... K.... GREATEST DAY EVER!!!!

Ariel

:ROFLOL::ROFLOL::ROFLOL::ROFLOL::ROFLOL::ROFLOL:

So glad you had fun! Well, we need details about your dream assignment!!

Was she everything you thought she'd be? :lol:

Uponastar

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!! K... OK.... K.... GREATEST DAY EVER!!!! :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

Ariel

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Vince!
That is so wonderful!
I'm so happy for you!
:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom