Making Memories with Magic Friends

Uponastar

3724.jpg

Mickey and Minnie can share this umbrella with you. :)

The pic didn't show up.
But thanks...I'm sure I'd love it!

So glad you had a wonderful time in the production! :D I loved theater in high school!

Hello Nibblies!

nibblesandbits

Ah.
Well...It's just the beginning of the nice weather.
Yes, but it's been so miserable here lately...and of course the one weekend I get a nice sunny weekend, I have to work. :( :cry:

I'm so in the mood for summer and warmth and doing things. I'm getting so tired of all the rain. Luckily, I think you're right though, it is starting to get nicer. So, it won't be too bad soon.

How are you today?

Uponastar

Be back later. :wave:

Bye!

Yes, but it's been so miserable here lately...and of course the one weekend I get a nice sunny weekend, I have to work. :( :cry:

I'm so in the mood for summer and warmth and doing things. I'm getting so tired of all the rain. Luckily, I think you're right though, it is starting to get nicer. So, it won't be too bad soon.

How are you today?

I'm okay.
Doing some Photoshop work since the weather's bad.
We're making steaks on the George Foreman tonight, so there's that to look forward to. :slurp:

Uponastar

Interesting - Joel's playing the drama king today....I'd say he doesn't feel well, but he doesn't have any obvious symptoms. :shrug: But EVERYTHING is bringing on a pouty face and tears....sigh.

Sounds like me. :lookaroun

Seriously...He might just be having an off day.
((HUGS)) to both of you.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom