Making Memories with Magic Friends

MerHearted

I'm sad! I won't get to work at Disney for two weeks! I go home to Philly next weekend. LOL, you'd figure I should be happy. But I'll miss Disney!

Jo, are you gonna be around next weekend? I'm looking to give away a shift for Sunday the 25th since I won't be here.

PotteryGal

They are going ok...I wish I was outside though. :( It's slower now though b/c it's the bigger kids now.

How's your day?

Joel's moody, Abby's bored....I'm doing OK though. :lol: Cleaning clothes out of the kids' rooms that they've outgrown and wading through piles of laundry....real exciting. :lookaroun

Fantasmic!329

Howdy!

They let me leave work at 4 today. :sohappy:

Anyways, gotta go finish up some homework.

Hopefully I'll get a day off soon.

Between school and work on the weekends...I haven't had a day off in more than two weeks. :brick:

Toodles. :wave:

PotteryGal

We have Lee's here...but it's kinda ghetto. Good chicken though.

I think it's better than Kentucky Fried - their potato wedges are good too...although the last time we went there it took FOREVER...however they have mac-n-cheese as a side dish, and Joel will eat that. Going back to the whiny thing today....he so needs to go to bed on time tonight. :rolleyes:

nibblesandbits

I think it's better than Kentucky Fried - their potato wedges are good too...although the last time we went there it took FOREVER...however they have mac-n-cheese as a side dish, and Joel will eat that. Going back to the whiny thing today....he so needs to go to bed on time tonight. :rolleyes:
See, I tend to like KFC better...but Lee's is pretty good too. It's hard to mess up fried chicken though.

KFC doesn't have mac & cheese as a side? I thought they did. Hmmm

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom