Making Memories with Magic Friends

Nicole220

Mine was made out of tissue paper.
This is exactly why I detest group projects - one person does ALL of the work.
Sounds like me with my theology project that was due today. :rolleyes:
I made them present everything.
And the best part, our teacher gave us a sheet to rate everyone on to make sure the work was split up evenly.
*snicker*
But I won't be mean to them...

Fantasmic!329

Sounds like me with my theology project that was due today. :rolleyes:
I made them present everything.
And the best part, our teacher gave us a sheet to rate everyone on to make sure the work was split up evenly.
*snicker*
But I won't be mean to them...
I really should have turned this kid in for not doing anything.
But I didn't.
Because I know that in the end, it would come back to bite me in the tush.

Fantasmic!329

Well gang, I best be going.

Gotta do some reading for English (The Catcher in the Rye), and then I'm gunna read a book for myself.
Probably outside.
Because it is nice out. :)

And then we're ordering pizza...decided not to go out, because my dad got home much earlier than expected.

So...byes!

PotteryGal

3 more weeks!

Joel wanted to watch the Disney planning DVD after school today, so that was fun asking him what he wanted to ride......

Until he said he wanted to ride Primeval Whirl. :lookaroun

Oh, AWESOME story for y'all....his special ed teacher, who has been out recovering from shoulder surgery, came in to lead the IEP today. Joel saw her and ran over, gave her a huge hug and said 'I got a haircut', lifting a little bit of hair to show her. :D :cry: :sohappy:

Nemo14

Joel wanted to watch the Disney planning DVD after school today, so that was fun asking him what he wanted to ride......

Until he said he wanted to ride Primeval Whirl. :lookaroun

Oh, AWESOME story for y'all....his special ed teacher, who has been out recovering from shoulder surgery, came in to lead the IEP today. Joel saw her and ran over, gave her a huge hug and said 'I got a haircut', lifting a little bit of hair to show her. :D :cry: :sohappy:
Wow - what progress he made this year Jenn!!!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom