Making Memories with Magic Friends

joanna71985

Hey, Jo! How is the job going? What are you doing?
Is this in the field of study that you are going to college for or just working for the summer?

I know a lot of questions.

It's going well! I passed training (I can do everything but work the registers), and tomorrow is my second day out of training. I am working at Casey's on Main Street at the MK.

This is just for the summer. I go home in Aug, and start school in Sept. However, I won't be using my major for anything. I will be going back to entertainment next year.

BiggerTigger

It's going well! I passed training (I can do everything but work the registers), and tomorrow is my second day out of training. I am working at Casey's on Main Street at the MK.

This is just for the summer. I go home in Aug, and start school in Sept. However, I won't be using my major for anything. I will be going back to entertainment next year.
Good. So what is your major anyways?

I am in Business Management focusing on P/R and Marketing. Can I do CP focusing on this field? I have looked at the intership slightly but didn't find anything within that field yet. Any help would be appreciated.

joanna71985

Good. So what is your major anyways?

I am in Business Management focusing on P/R and Marketing. Can I do CP focusing on this field? I have looked at the intership slightly but didn't find anything within that field yet. Any help would be appreciated.

It is General Humanites.

Anyone can do the CP. But the roles are basic entry-level. So while I don't think they woul pertain to that, the experience and networking is great!

BiggerTigger

It is General Humanites.

Anyone can do the CP. But the roles are basic entry-level. So while I don't think they woul pertain to that, the experience and networking is great!
Ok thanks. So basically, if I want to focus on my degree I should really look at the intership program instead. Not that I am opposed to CP, but at my age and trying to really kick start my career, interning would be better for me. I am not picky at working at the park but I think working for the company would be a major opportunity.

Well, I do need to get some sleep. Have a great night. :wave:

joanna71985

Ok thanks. So basically, if I want to focus on my degree I should really look at the intership program instead. Not that I am opposed to CP, but at my age and trying to really kick start my career, interning would be better for me. I am not picky at working at the park but I think working for the company would be a major opportunity.

Well, I do need to get some sleep. Have a great night. :wave:

Most likely the PIs would be better.

Night Dan!

Pongo

Life without homework...I don't know what to do with myself anymore! :lol:

You could...

Invent something!
Go flying in a hot air balloon!
Eat food!
Save and endangered species!
Make a movie!
Organize your wardrobe alphabetically by color!
Create a scavenger hunt and then go on it!
Ditch your old friends and make new ones!
Learn a new language!
Sleep!

Nicole220

You could...

Invent something!
Go flying in a hot air balloon!
Eat food!
Save and endangered species!
Make a movie!
Organize your wardrobe alphabetically by color!
Create a scavenger hunt and then go on it!
Ditch your old friends and make new ones!
Learn a new language!
Sleep!
That last option seems to be the favorite.
...Is it bad that my closet is organized by color? :lookaroun

PotteryGal

Good morning! Last day of school for my kiddos - and one week from today we will have been on the road (hopefully) for at least 15 minutes. :lol:

Wow...an objective article! This was the case I mentioned earlier to Bun. This is what I hope for, that some screening takes place to determine specific susceptibility to vaccines. Honest dialogue and serious research, not just political statements and kissing up to the drug companies.

If any of you ever go to see Minnie, ask her when she's gonna get a ring. It's so funny when people do that. The poor thing... (It's even funnier when Mickey's around. She really gets on him for that. :lol:)

Hmmm, we'll have to remember that one. :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom