Making Memories with Magic Friends

rlaeromech

i don't know what that even means....???

:shrug:

Hey Rick... go back a few pages to where I talked about Chris Cooley's soon to be wife...

ohhhhhh man it'll be soooooo worth it... (pics included!!!)

:)

Joe....

I am a married man.. I am no longer tempted by (looks back) pics like (looks back) that. I admit that she is (looks back) pretty... but come on Joe, is she (looks back) really that pretty (looks back)..:lookaroun

yes

Fantasmic!329

Howdy folks!

Today was: Senior Skip Day, Baseball Finals, Track Finals, and a concert at the beach, so needless to say, I was one of the very few individuals (aka LOSERS) who went to school, and stayed the whole day. :lol:

So, I'm working 9-5 Saturday, Sunday, and Monday, so I don't know how much I'll be around this week.

Hope you all have a very Happy Memorial Day...and a big thank you to the lovely ladies who added some sparklies to my profile (which I still have to adapt to my own personal tastes.)

Gunna go sit outside now... :wave:

Nicole220

Howdy folks!

Today was: Senior Skip Day, Baseball Finals, Track Finals, and a concert at the beach, so needless to say, I was one of the very few individuals (aka LOSERS) who went to school, and stayed the whole day. :lol:

So, I'm working 9-5 Saturday, Sunday, and Monday, so I don't know how much I'll be around this week.

Hope you all have a very Happy Memorial Day...and a big thank you to the lovely ladies who added some sparklies to my profile (which I still have to adapt to my own personal tastes.)

That's what today is for us, too. :king:
And now that my friends are actually awake and ready...we're gonna go hang out in this crappy weather.
Audios! :wave:

k.hunter30

OH MY GOODNESS, I love your Sig!

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!
Ha ha! I thought you would!
Did you watch the finale?

Howdy folks!

Hi/Bye Fred! Have a great one!

Hi Dana! I know I cannot wait until next week! My friends and I are having a pre-party with Cosmos before we go!
Ooo! Sounds like fun! Though I want to see the movie, i'll probably wait until it comes to video.

Any guesses on what happens...?

rlaeromech

Ha ha! I thought you would!
Did you watch the finale?

Hi/Bye Fred! Have a great one!

Ooo! Sounds like fun! Though I want to see the movie, i'll probably wait until it comes to video.

Any guesses on what happens...?

no I missed it. My schedule is ussually too busy for a sitcom, I just watch it when I can catch it.

Funny you said DH is attracted redheads, which of course you are. I was always drawn to dark skin with dark hair spanish types like Catherine Zeta and DW is part spanish.

DW always thought Dillan McDermit was cute and he played a nerd role in the 80's which is what I did in the 80's! LOL!

k.hunter30

no I missed it. My schedule is ussually too busy for a sitcom, I just watch it when I can catch it.

Funny you said DH is attracted redheads, which of course you are. I was always drawn to dark skin with dark hair spanish types like Catherine Zeta and DW is part spanish.

DW always thought Dillan McDermit was cute and he played a nerd role in the 80's which is what I did in the 80's! LOL!
And what role are you playing now...?:lookaroun

Dukeblue1016

Joe....

I am a married man.. I am no longer tempted by (looks back) pics like (looks back) that. I admit that she is (looks back) pretty... but come on Joe, is she (looks back) really that pretty (looks back)..:lookaroun

yes

:cry:

hey all these married and soon to be married women are drooling over steamy dreams... :lookaroun

can't i do the same...

ooooooooooohhhhhh that girl is hot hot hot...

plus I'm not technically... ya know... i mean let's just say i still file my taxes under "single" ya know...

and will for the next couple years... :lookaroun

Joe and I are here, there's still reason to drool!

Wha?????

I said Drool, not GAG!!!!!

How'd you know what I was doing over here? :lookaroun

OMG I HATE YOU!

:cry:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom