Making Memories with Magic Friends

Dukeblue1016

I guess it might have helped if i spelled "seen" correctly...:shrug:
"Can't Buy Me Love" is an 80s movie.

Yep. She used to be on Grey's Anatomy. She was "the wife" Allie talked about.
what can I say, my hubby has a thing for red heads.

I had one friend in college who was a red head...

(girl that is)...

I have a thing for the 1 for 1 red heads I know... she was a hottie, what can I say...

and so is Caddilac lady...

and obviously you kat ;) :lookaroun (i don't know what you look like...)

ALL YA GOTTA DO IS WATCH ME....

LOOK WHAT I CAN DO WITH MY FEET...

:cool:

Dukeblue1016

darnit Joe you did it again... you scared them all away with you're shockingly good looks...

It's like I say every morning in the mirror... "look McSexy... don't look too good... you'll scare them all away..."

:lookaroun

k.hunter30

I had one friend in college who was a red head...

(girl that is)...

I have a thing for the 1 for 1 red heads I know... she was a hottie, what can I say...

and so is Caddilac lady...

and obviously you kat ;) :lookaroun (i don't know what you look like...)
Oh, i'm pretty hot. ;)
Well, at least I think so with my new haircut. :lol:

How do you not know what I look like? That's me in my avatar...:lookaroun

(and theres one of DH, Hook, Smee and me as well as a regular one of just me in my profile)

Good afternoon. How are things going today?
Hey Dan!:wave:

rlaeromech

Oh, i'm pretty hot. ;)

How do you knot know what I look like? That's me in my avatar...:lookaroun

(and theres one of DH, Hook, Smee and me as well as a regular one of just me in my profile)

Hey Dan!:wave:

Did you get it cut short?

k.hunter30

darnit Joe you did it again... you scared them all away with you're shockingly good looks...

It's like I say every morning in the mirror... "look McSexy... don't look too good... you'll scare them all away..."

Riiiight....
Really, I was gone b/c I just walked down the hall for an ice cream bar. :shrug:

k.hunter30

Did you get it cut short?
Yep! :sohappy: It looks like this, but with red hair:
kaite-InStyle.jpg

Dukeblue1016

Oh, i'm pretty hot. ;)

How do you not know what I look like? That's me in my avatar...:lookaroun

I'm afraid to even respond to what I bolded because... well I'd probably get arrested so let's just move on from that...

and I can't actually see you in the profile pic of you with hook, smee, and dh.... it's too small

where's the one of just you???

OT: is it weird i'm watching all old school TLC music videos on youtube right now????

Creep is a fantastic video... so is No Scrubs (ya know... the song written about Nibbs! ZINGER!!! 1 point... JOE... :lookaroun)

k.hunter30

Thanks you too....

nice hair style... Kate is also very pretty, too bad she's married to the space alien.
:ROFLOL:

I'm afraid to even respond to what I bolded because... well I'd probably get arrested so let's just move on from that...

and I can't actually see you in the profile pic of you with hook, smee, and dh.... it's too small

where's the one of just you???

OT: is it weird i'm watching all old school TLC music videos on youtube right now????

Creep is a fantastic video... so is No Scrubs (ya know... the song written about Nibbs! ZINGER!!! 1 point... JOE... :lookaroun)
Um... in my profile, click on my "profile album" in the right column. Theres one of just me and one of DH and I the night after we got engaged. (so it's kinda old...)

I HATE the waterfall song.

BiggerTigger

Have big Memorial Day weekend plans?
Not really, there is a wedding I was invited to and I don't even like the bride so why go?
There are garage sales in the harbor (where the rich people live) so may do some saling tomorrow. Right now, I am playing it by ear.

Here is a laugh for you, I got offered a lead role in the musical "The Full Monty" (which isn't even being staged until next year). George said I could do the show as long as I don't take my clothes off. :lookaroun:lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom