Making Memories with Magic Friends

DisneyBunny

Original Poster
I'm okay. I got some great pics of my girl today for her 9 months shot. I've just got to upload the rest of them from Marc's computer.

I saw you won't be going to Orlando again this July. I'm sure it'll all work out..

PotteryGal

I'm okay. I got some great pics of my girl today for her 9 months shot. I've just got to upload the rest of them from Marc's computer.

I saw you won't be going to Orlando again this July. I'm sure it'll all work out..

I think so....Cleveland just makes more sense, from a money standpoint. And being able to do something with Mike is going to make it even more meaningful, I think.
Can't wait to see your princess...she's changing so fast! :)

PotteryGal

Jen, if you're still here, are y'all done with dinner?
Chicken Parm is one of my favorite dishes. :slurp:
Yep-it was yummy...although the sauce seems to be bothering me. :( Getting old stinks. :brick:

Wait...you aren't going to WDW in July?

No - I found out there's an autism conference in Cleveland in October. It made more sense, money wise, to attend that. I can still send for a DVD of the July conference sometime later this year.

Nicole220

Yep-it was yummy...although the sauce seems to be bothering me. :( Getting old stinks. :brick:
Darn, I was planning on stopping by for dinner. :lol:
But sorry about the sauce...

Jenny said:
No - I found out there's an autism conference in Cleveland in October. It made more sense, money wise, to attend that. I can still send for a DVD of the July conference sometime later this year.
Aww, I'm sorry about it getting cancelled, but it does make sense.
And you still have your trip in 16 days! :D

PotteryGal

Darn, I was planning on stopping by for dinner. :lol:
But sorry about the sauce...

Aww, I'm sorry about it getting cancelled, but it does make sense.
And you still have your trip in 16 days! :D

So true, so true..:D

:sohappy::sohappy:

We just put in National Treasure 2, so I'm heading out. Have a good evening everyone! :wave:

Uponastar

Oh my gosh!
I'm such an idiot!
I was on the phone and posted in the wrong thread!

:ROFLOL::ROFLOL::ROFLOL:

Nicole...
Where are you???

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom