Making Memories with Magic Friends

BiggerTigger

Me?

How many times have we had this conversation...

I thought you were like 35 for so long because I saw pictures of you and you just seem like an old dull person...

and you always thought I was like 21 because I am such a young, strappingly good looking, active, athletic, bold, courageous, confident, exciting, full-of life, brilliant, charismatic, strong, witty, intelligent, handsome, captivating, intoxicating, exhilerating kind of guy...

and you weren't off by much because I'm 23!!!

:sohappy:
Um, so it was nice talking to everyone. I'll see you later after the place is cleaned back up.

*runs out the door in fear.

nibblesandbits

Ahhhh I asked for a Wii for Chrismtas and my Dad said (not kidding) "We what?" LOL. I make it easy and just email my mom links of stuff I want so she can order it online. I have to hit em up early we have 5 family birthdays in June! And my Dad's is end of May.
Wow! What a nightmare! :eek:

I thought it was bad having my birthday and anniversary 6 days apart!

nibblesandbits

Me?

How many times have we had this conversation...

I thought you were like 35 for so long because I saw pictures of you and you just seem like an old dull person...

and you always thought I was like 21 because I am such a young, strappingly good looking, active, athletic, bold, courageous, confident, exciting, full-of life, brilliant, charismatic, strong, witty, intelligent, handsome, captivating, intoxicating, exhilerating kind of guy...

and you weren't off by much because I'm 23!!!

:sohappy:
Oh for pete sakes!

:rolleyes:

I knew you were younger, I just always thought you were closer to my age that you are...it was the gap I didn't realize about.

Dukeblue1016

Oh for pete sakes!

:rolleyes:

I knew you were younger, I just always thought you were closer to my age that you are...it was the gap I didn't realize about.

you keep telling yourself that... GRANDMA...

:drevil:

(although let's face it... i'm 23 whose being seeing a chiropractor for 9 years now... both of my legs are so messed up i need surgery, if i go longer than two weeks without my magnetic golf bracelet i get tendinitis in my wrist... i have asthma so i can never breathe... and I never want to do ANYTHING...

I'm really just an old man who is extremely good looking)

DisneySam

Actually, no, it just sort of happened that way...when planning it out...that weekend was just about the only good one we could go with.

It does help to remind him though...:D

A few of my friends that have recently gotten married, set their date on their birthday so DH's can remember the date.

For us it isn't too bad because after June, we only have my Brother (January) and Papaw (November).

BiggerTigger

(although let's face it... i'm 23 whose being seeing a chiropractor for 9 years now... both of my legs are so messed up i need surgery, if i go longer than two weeks without my magnetic golf bracelet i get tendinitis in my wrist... i have asthma so i can never breathe... and I never want to do ANYTHING...

2380229167_6ca9c3dbaf.jpg

Never have cookies and milk around when Joe is talking.:lol:

nibblesandbits

:fork:

And I'm the old lady...:rolleyes:

I mostly don't have any problems....so *blows raspberry*

nibblesandbits

A few of my friends that have recently gotten married, set their date on their birthday so DH's can remember the date.

For us it isn't too bad because after June, we only have my Brother (January) and Papaw (November).
Yeah...I didn't have that enter into my thought process, it just sort of happened.

And it's good that you don't have birthdays back to back after.

Dukeblue1016

:fork:

And I'm the old lady...:rolleyes:

I mostly don't have any PHYSICAL problems....so *blows raspberry*

physical...

you left the word Physical out of there...

I'd run through the list of personal problems you have but I'm only in the office another eleven minutes and I just don't like starting things I can't finish ya know...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom