Major Withdrawl

wdwwedding2004

Original Poster
HELPPPP...i am already going through withdrawl from WDW! we just got back at the end of October and i am already missing it! our next trip isn't until November 27th 2006....

what do you do to get past the time?! :(

nyfrenchy

In my case it's more than just withdrawl, it's depression.
I'm going to permanently move to Kissimmee. My wife hates Florida, but i'm going to divorce her, problem solved.

Yanks07

Stay tuned to WDWMagic!! Right Steve! LOL..............Nov. 06 will be here before you know it. Happy belated anniv. :wave:

wdwwedding2004

Original Poster
HAHAH i would LOVE to move to FL, my husband has asked for a transfer, but we have to wait for a position at his company out there to become available :) :(

as for going earlier i would love to, but i am pregnant and can't and can't go
until then when he will be a tad bit older :) and our daughter will be almost 2. We also wanted to go for MVMCP since we did MNSSHP this year.

Yanks07

wdwwedding2004 said:
Thanks Yanks07! We can hardly believe how much our lives have changed in 1 year!>!>!
We will be 20 yrs. in April 06, Wife wants Aruba, I say WDW. I don`t like Aruba`s chances! LOL :lol:

PigletIsMyCat

Well DH and I got back from our first anniversary trip to WDW on October fourth. It took me almost three weeks to convince the rest of the family to go in February. I just keep coming here and reading everyone else's ideas and stuff to get through the long wait. Also, watching Disney planning videos helps :)

MSTINKHERBELL01

I'm sorry sweetie! I'm a fla res and i still get depressed when i'm not at WDW:brick: . I enjoy this site as medicine..also purchasing Disney items helps too..I love Disney Direct and the stores (outlets). When a family member/friend has a birthday/anniv I am known for giving them Disney Gifts. It makes me feel like i'm giving them some Magic.

Maybe convince your sweetie to take you to WDW sooner. It helps when you have the cute/sad face on ...kinda like this :cry: .

col

read all the maps that you brought home, get cinnamon coz a lot of places in disney smell of cinnamon :slurp: , dont wash any beach towels, get bits and bobs for your next trip, look at all the pictures from your past trip, go on every disney site imaginable.

drew81

Every time I get on the plane to come home I get depressed. Going on a regular basis helps too, if it fits into your schedule. I'm going 5 different times this year.

wdwwedding2004

Original Poster
ahhh all of these sound so wonderful! with my new baby due in January there is no way we are getting there any time soon, but at least i can dream and i do still get to scrapbook my pictures from this trip....but my fave response so far is to:

Live in a cardboard box outside of the gate :) hmmm...

Uponastar

I came home on Oct. 29th. I started getting upset about Oct. 24th! :lol:

Seriously though, it is a real depression. I love my home and I love my life, but there is just this pull, this need to be at WDW as often as possible.
It's a sweet sickness!

Thank God for this site and you people, my fellow maniacs! Long live the obsession!

bgraham34

I always go thru withdrawl. What I end up always doing and i cant help it but I always say oh 24 hours ago we were having lunch at Cindy's then oh 1 week ago we were having dinner at Ohana.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom