OV 104
Premium Member
Really wow.

sw.jpg

Not gonna lie... that is pretty cool.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Holy cow that's from a storm? Do they take the cars off the track and put into a raised garage? Can a lawnmower be submerged in water?
They can, but you typically just can't start them back up after that happens. At minimum you have to clean the fuel system out and let the electronics dry. You also have to make sure that the cylinder is not full of water and an oil change is in order.
Until the engines don't compress the water. lol
But what a ride until that happens.:D

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
View attachment 40839 Just checking out Magic Kingdom, and this is currently the situation unfolding as of 1:33pm

I do have a recorded video showing how far the river goes, but connection isn't the best.

Great catch! Thanks for posting. I've seen flooding but never pipe bursting or the likes. FYI, wifi generally better at the resorts maybe you'll have better luck later. I'd love to see the video.

stewdog1

That picture after the storm reminded me of the time I was there, we stayed for Wishes and it started pouring during the middle of it and didn't let up. Once it did we started working our way out to the bus "docks". The water through the entire loading area was up past our shins. It was crazy.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom