Major Epcot Update: Kodak Out?

aladdin2007

Maybe it's time for: Imagination presented by Hallmark

I've always wanted to see Hallmark sponsor the pavilion. I'm going to write them!

It would be neat to get that Spiderman style ride there (wasn't there an idea for a brain storm type attraction a few years ago after Time Travelers went under?) and a new film for the 3D theater. There's so much potential here I hope Disney looks at this. If they play their cards right, getting a sponsor should be a piece of cake. Out of all the pavilions, this should be the easiest to get a sponsor as long as they get an awesome attraction to go with it.

That means Journey to Imagination with Figment is going to have to go. I would love to see Figment and Dreamfinder in whatever comes next, but if they want to get even more creative, I'd love to see what they come up with.

Hallmark is not that bad of an idea really. Interesting. Only thing is we dont need a hallmark gold crown store at the exit lolol, and the ride may be too chickflicky. :lol:

bugsbunny

Now that Kodak is out of the picture, Fuji will give the green light to sponsor and build the rollercoaster in Japan we've been waiting 20 years for. :ROFLOL:

Fractal514

Here's a radical thought... Change the ride completely, make it something fantastic and thrilling... But keep Dreamfinder and Figment by creating a new 3-D movie experience featuring them and the awesome song that we all love.

What do you think?

TheDisneyMagic

Now that Kodak is out of the picture, Fuji will give the green light to sponsor and build the rollercoaster in Japan we've been waiting 20 years for. :ROFLOL:

I still can't see that happening with Kodak having such a heavy presence throughout the parks.

Besides, I wouldn't be happy if Figment become green!

BrerFrog

Here's a radical thought... Change the ride completely, make it something fantastic and thrilling... But keep Dreamfinder and Figment by creating a new 3-D movie experience featuring them and the awesome song that we all love.

What do you think?

I am for that! :sohappy:

Bravo 229

I went Saturday night and was thrilled to see the walls up. And it was then that I noticed something for the first time - the escalator. We had to camp out in the entrance because of the rain and I walked right by it for the first time. Its kinda eerie if you look up there because they turn the lights on, but there is no noise or anything coming from up there. Then I had a thought - what if they had a special tour that would take you up there for an hour or so. If everything is working, I'd pay a little extra to go up and see it. And we all know how much they like making money, so why not?

TheDisneyMagic

I went Saturday night and was thrilled to see the walls up. And it was then that I noticed something for the first time - the escalator. We had to camp out in the entrance because of the rain and I walked right by it for the first time. Its kinda eerie if you look up there because they turn the lights on, but there is no noise or anything coming from up there. Then I had a thought - what if they had a special tour that would take you up there for an hour or so. If everything is working, I'd pay a
little extra to go up and see it. And we all know how much they like making money, so why not?

The un discovered future World lets you go up there and play on the pin tables. (at least it used to, have heard that this doesn't happen any more) but it definately used to.

mp2bill

Alrighty, so here are some goings on at Epcot...

Space Bace Playground at Mission: SPACE is closed for refurbishment.

Test Track using new forest lighting effect for hairpin turns section.

Gran Fiesta Tour using new rotating color lights in second to last scene and fireworks working.

Captain EO and Via Napoli added to park map.

Biggest news of all: Imagination Pavilion no longer presented by Kodak according to new map. Everything in Imageworks except for music makers and sound floor tiles walled off.

I'll post pics when I can.

OK, so I didn't bother to read all 16 pages of posts for the answer, but...

What's the forest lighting effect that's going to be used on TT? Do they use it anywhere else in WDW?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom