Major Announcement Secret is Out

drnilescrane

I hope they aren't going to totaly rebrand themselves 'Disney Parks' worldwide for two reasons: The Cruise Line and Adventures by Disney are not parks, and secondly that logo and the website is definite proof that Computers should not be given to idiots who know how to brutaly abuse Flash. (The word 'Parks' should be in Times Roman, like the rest of Disney's logo's, not the Walt Disney logo font, which should only be used for the text 'Walt Disney' - that goes for everyone).

aklodge

What does this mean? I am so confused... What is going to be implemented into the parks?

I think I might understand... is this just another 50th-type celebration?

:)

daguru

new-celebration.jpg

drnilescrane said:
I hope they aren't going to totaly rebrand themselves 'Disney Parks' worldwide for two reasons: The Cruise Line and Adventures by Disney are not parks, and secondly that logo and the website is definite proof that Computers should not be given to idiots who know how to brutaly abuse Flash. (The word 'Parks' should be in Times Roman, like the rest of Disney's logo's, not the Walt Disney logo font, which should only be used for the text 'Walt Disney' - that goes for everyone).

uh huh.... and why is that? Times Roman isnt exactly appealing. why is "Walt Disney" the only thing that can be in Walt Disney's handwriting? and i like the website

celestia

I think this sounds rather nice. Those magical moments is what disney is all about to me. I know it's a bit generic and a marketing ploy, but I like it.

cat2403

Wow this looks great. I can't wait until I go at Christmas time, but until then I get to start making a list of dreams so they can make them happen for me.

I was able to enter the contest just fine, now I will just sit here and dream about winning it. :sohappy:

mpaul32001

Could this mean every disney park around the world will be getting their own Remember....Dreams Come True Show? :p

Actually that wouldn't be a bad idea. It would be so cool to have them all start at the exact same time!

ArielBelle

drnilescrane said:

and complaining shouldn't be given by idiots who know how to brutally whine...

you'd all be complaining if there wasn't anything new, can't you just be happy? :mad:

ArielBelle

CommandoDisney said:
uh huh.... and why is that? Times Roman isnt exactly appealing. why is "Walt Disney" the only thing that can be in Walt Disney's handwriting? and i like the website

thank you!

i didn't see your post until after i wrote mine..

some people i guess are put on this earth to "abuse flash" and others to whine and complain :zipit:

drnilescrane

CommandoDisney said:
Because it looks stupid using a highly decorative font, and it wasn't intended for that particular use. It's the same as typing up a Annual Report in Comic Sans MS (The Most Evil of All Fonts).

logo.jpg

As for the website, it uses flash to the extreme and creates an uppapealing site that is difficult to navigate. Flash is a privlage, not a right, and should be used to complement HTML, not replace it. I've kept quiet about Disney.com for a while, but this is to much.

ArielBelle

drnilescrane said:
Because it looks stupid using a highly decorative font, and it wasn't intended for that particular use. It's the same as typing up a Annual Report in Comic Sans MS.

logo.jpg

As for the website, it uses flash to the extreme and creates an uppapealing site that is difficult to navigate. Flash is a privlage, not a right, and should be used to complement HTML, not replace it.

Ha..okay...I had no problem navigating the website, there is two little videos, and not much else, so what else is there to navigate? Who made you Disney Logo Critic? :lookaroun

I think it looks amazing, there is no law to using the Walt Disney signature font, so stop being the Flash Logo Police.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom