Major Announcement Secret is Out

drnilescrane said:
Sorry to labour my point, but this is why I think the Walt Disney script should only be reserved for the words 'Walt Disney' - it looks absolutly stupid when used for anything else.

ok ill give you that. i dont think his name should be in the Disney handwriting but everything else i dont mind. only because well... i wouldnt want my name in someone else's handwriting. either my handwriting or just a standard font. having "the parks" part doesnt bother me cause they were started by walt.

as for the room in the castle that has only been shared with tinkerbell? if i won it i wouldnt mind sharing it with tinkerbell :lol:

awalkinthepark

How about this for a prize package.....

Annual passes for a family of 5 for the next 15 years, 2 weeks at a deluxe resort(concierge level) every year for the next 15 years, dining included and a cash prize to cover taxes...Maybe throw in a Disney cruise every other year too. I'd gladly take that over a one night in Cinderella's castle anyday....besides I don't mind castle views from the Grand Floridian.

It's just for one full Year, right?

Well, I am excited that it is a "Year" of a Million Dreams, since the "year" starts October 1, 2006. If it is truly on year celebration than that means it ends just in time for the 25th birthday of Epcot. :sohappy: I want my Dream to be the one millionth - for Disney to acknowledge Epcot will be 25 and celebrate it by getting Epcot up to speed in time for it. Having all existing pavillions in the park open with running attractions, whatever they might be, would be really cool.

I must either be stupid or have a bad computer - every time I go to the website all I get is the sound of wind and little clouds with writing come up, but you can't read them, you can't scroll up and down, and there's nothing to click on. Help?? Please??:brick:

JimboJones123

Is it a once per day entry -- I'm trying to pull back up the rules and regs -- but it won't let me, it only lets me pull up my profile.. Can somebody post the rules and regs??? Thanks.

dannb1001

ISTCrew20 said:
It's pretty nice. It's a welcome change after seeing gold and 50s everywhere. The new logo would look pretty on our new nametags.

It was weird how they used music from the NonDisney version of Peter Pan on the website.

Do you know what Peter Pan music verison they used on that website? I found the song called "flying" and "I do believe In Fairies" on the Peter Pan Soundtrack, However, I do not think that is they version they used. Any ideas?

kennyj29

E ticket ride in Disney MGM

I think I'm a little behind the times but what new ride in Disney MGM?????? I was just reading all the posts on this subject and that one threw me. What kind of E ride and when will it be done? Thanks for any help you can give me with this!!!!!! :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

William Marsden

Annual passes for a family of 5 for the next 15 years, 2 weeks at a deluxe resort(concierge level) every year for the next 15 years, dining included and a cash prize to cover taxes...Maybe throw in a Disney cruise every other year too. I'd gladly take that over a one night in Cinderella's castle anyday....besides I don't mind castle views from the Grand Floridian.
[/quote]

Dear awalkinthepark,

This morning I went to the end of this subject and and quickly scanned this posting. For about 15 seconds, I thought that this was a real prize being offered by WDW. I about had a heart attack. Imagine my disappointment when I came to realize that this was only a dream package concocted by a blogger! Thanks alot!:lol:

trr313

Thanks I just entered the sweepstakes. I would love to win that one since we are already planning a trip for around that week!!!!:wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom