Main Street U.S.A. hub redevelopment at the Magic Kingdom

psherman42

Cesar R M

Lightposts! Yes!!!

08c13900a55f4b7c523d8c60716546c9.jpg
gQVLhrU.gif

Otamin

I love it. I'm gonna grab me a spot just to the left or right from behind one of the two fountains. No one in front of me and no light poles.

And trees. Can everyone be a little happier?

I'm hopeful we won't have to exit behind the backstage now after and during fireworks- but guessing we still will as Main Street will be the cog.
We always knew more trees were coming to the outer areas of the hub, the problem I and many others have are the central hub trees.

At the very least the trees that go in the central hub section should be the size of those at Disneyland, which would make it look similar to the mockup I did a while back:

Cxf8Uww.jpg

For comparison to what we have now and will continue to have:

1ujSxCP.jpg

Can't tell, but are the arches still on the castle stage in the rendering?
Sadly yes.

I don't think the stage will change much at all.

It'll still look like a tacky mess.

Last edited:

betty rose

I love it. I'm gonna grab me a spot just to the left or right from behind one of the two fountains. No one in front of me and no light poles.

And trees. Can everyone be a little happier?

I'm hopeful we won't have to exit behind the backstage now after and during fireworks- but guessing we still will as Main Street will be the cog.
I like it also, I think the new turrets make the castle look more regal. Instead of just one big slab of concrete we get a design that fits , IMHO.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom