Main Street U.S.A. hub redevelopment at the Magic Kingdom

Sped2424

GAH Guys stop speculating and giving me anxiety lol Honestly though they seriously could ruin whatever aesthetic beauty is left here if they wanted to which is what worries me. I shall contribute positive speculation perhaps they are getting ready to install fountains for a new nighttime spectacular! (Yeah right :arghh:)

MerlinTheGoat

Its true

Its what the photographers were told. We have friends that shoot weddings. They were told this was the last week there would be a moat and that they were filling it in.
If you aren't joking... Someone who knows, please come here and tell us otherwise. @Lee @marni1971 @WDW1974 @raven

In the name of all things sacred.

not-like-this.gif

MerlinTheGoat

I'm off to do some things. When I get back, there had better be a good debunking of the moat being filled in comment. I hope to god the new user with only a couple of posts is just trolling (as is usually the case thank god). I'd normally just dismiss anything like that given the nature of people like this, but i'm worried because I truly wouldn't put it past Disney to do such a thing... :(

alissafalco

Disney Fine Art Photography have been telling brides that after this weekend they will no longer be able to have photos with the moat in the background ever. They would have to be photoshopped into a stock photo. This has been known for a couple of weeks now.
I don't think they said "ever", its probably just for now.
So no more moat ever or until they finish working on it??
Yes exactly, I think he got the story wrong from his friend.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom