Main Street Bakery to Serve Starbucks Coffee

SpecialAgentK

I looked at the photos and I'm so glad to see they have the traditional Starbucks pastries. The Starbucks locations around here (Seattle) have started selling La Boulange pastries, and unfortunately I do not like them. They serve them warm which is neat but (1) takes longer and (2) there are fewer options and (3) the coffee cake just tastes gross. I miss the regular coffee cakes they had. And regular muffins. And who wants a low fat cream cheese loaf? Anyway, I'm getting a full WDW trip for the first time in 15 years and will most likely be stopping at the new Main Street Bakery--hubby and I both have Starbucks addiction. Can't wait!

SpecialAgentK

I'm pretty sure I've waited more than 10 minutes at many a Starbucks location here around Seattle where they are like every 2-3 blocks in some places. And I've waited longer than that (20 minutes maybe) at another shop in another part of the world where there was no line, we were practically the only customers. Took forever. And tasted gross.

emich88

The biggest problem is that 95% of the drinks we have are blended/ iced. So that slows the process down because there might be 20+ cups in queue for the cold bar and maybe 2 for hot bar.. So your cup is in queue, it just takes a bit to get to.

SpecialAgentK

The biggest problem is that 95% of the drinks we have are blended/ iced. So that slows the process down because there might be 20+ cups in queue for the cold bar and maybe 2 for hot bar.. So your cup is in queue, it just takes a bit to get to.

Totally believe you here. I would definitely want an iced or blended (mmmm caramel ribbon crunch frapp) drink in the middle of a Florida summer.

tissandtully

This needs a fastpass. Waited over 10 minutes for my drink and received the wrong one. Drink ordered was correct on receipt. Expediter did not ask me what was wrong as I approached counter with receipt in hand. Managers behind counter did not ask either. I tried to get her attention and she was more concentrated on getting drinks out. Still waiting for my drink..

Did you seriously just post this while still waiting for your drink? Priorities...

emich88

Totally believe you here. I would definitely want an iced or blended (mmmm caramel ribbon crunch frapp) drink in the middle of a Florida summer.

Those were a pain for me today haha. I was in the middle of putting whipped cream on, then I remembered that I forget to put the layer of dark caramel on top of the finished drink. So I had to take off the whipped cream lol... But we will have those speciality drinks until June 24 or 25, then we will start our new summer promotional drinks :)

SpecialAgentK

Those were a pain for me today haha. I was in the middle of putting whipped cream on, then I remembered that I forget to put the layer of dark caramel on top of the finished drink. So I had to take off the whipped cream lol... But we will have those speciality drinks until June 24 or 25, then we will start our new summer promotional drinks :)

Hehe, I've had a few of them and noticed it was taking the baristas longer than normal. Too much stuff going on... and way too sweet but yummm! Do you know if you'll be serving Pumpkin Spice in the fall? I would guess so, if other Starbucks locations do.

emich88

Hehe, I've had a few of them and noticed it was taking the baristas longer than normal. Too much stuff going on... and way too sweet but yummm! Do you know if you'll be serving Pumpkin Spice in the fall? I would guess so, if other Starbucks locations do.

Yeah, we will be selling all the seasonal drinks

Also, if you like the Mocha Cookie Crumble, all it is is a Java Chip Frappuccino with vanilla syrup, chocolate whipped cream, and cookie crumbs... So after the promotion you can still order it, just get Java Chip with vanilla.. You just wont get the special toppings.

The Caramel Ribbon is just a caramel Frappuccino with a layer of dark caramel on top with crunch topping. So once this promotion is over, then there is no way to make a caramel ribbon.

Our new summer promotions are: Orange Spice Iced Coffee, Valencia Orange Refresher, Shaken Peach Green Tea, and a Shaken Peach Green Tea Lemonade. The best one IMO is the Valencia orange refresher

JenniferS

When you're the leader, you don't have to follow.
Premium Member
I have never heard of this delicious sounding concoction (my city only has one Starbuck's - waaaaay the other side of town), so I had to Google it.
After I was done licking my iPad screen, I checked out the calories. 640 for a Venti, with non fat milk, including the whipped cream. High - absolutely, but not outrageous for a once in a while treat.
Considering I only indulge a half a dozen times/year, I am definitely going to try this one out.

articos

I have never heard of this delicious sounding concoction (my city only has one Starbuck's - waaaaay the other side of town), so I had to Google it.
After I was done licking my iPad screen, I checked out the calories. 640 for a Venti, with non fat milk, including the whipped cream. High - absolutely, but not outrageous for a once in a while treat.
Considering I only indulge a half a dozen times/year, I am definitely going to try this one out.
You cannot exist. There is no city that only has one Starbucks. Sorry. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom