Main Street Bakery to Serve Starbucks Coffee

emich88

That date has either changed or had different dates reported. I thought the last date I read was the 17th but I'm seeing multiple sites reporting June 18th. BUT you never know, they have been know for soft openings and may just open for full service or limited hours leading up to open date. I believe there's a CM that contributes to this thread who would probably have a more definitive answer.

Hope you have a great time!!!

The opening date has been June 18th ever since I started training (early April). Not sure where these other dates came from. But, again, we will open on the 18th with no delays!

MasonDuo

Thanks for all the details emich88 - I'm looking forward to photos when everyone has a chance to get in there.

Quick question (may have come up already but I didn't get through 80 pages) - is the old bakery apple turnover on the menu? It's always been a favorite for my family :)

Thanks!

RandomPrincess

Keep Moving Forward
We start test meals on the 15th, 16th, and 17th. You must have a meal ticket in order to enter the bakery. The bakery will indeed on the 18th. There will be no delays. No matter what happens, we will open our doors on the 18th :)

I will be opening each of the days I mentioned above. It will be exciting!

How do you get a meal ticket? Luck?

PhotoDave219

We start test meals on the 15th, 16th, and 17th. You must have a meal ticket in order to enter the bakery. The bakery will indeed on the 18th. There will be no delays. No matter what happens, we will open our doors on the 18th :)

I will be opening each of the days I mentioned above. It will be exciting!

What does having a meal ticket mean?

Edit: never mind, question answered.

They were handing out tickets that allowed you to get 1 item (beverage, cold bev or hot bev) free.

Nothing to do w dining plan

tnemgif

Am I the only one, who's heart was shattered by the 'no seating' news? I mean, I've brought my food from Casey's, or just sat in there, almost every time I'm at Magic Kingdom, since I was an infant...

Very saddening.
Also no cinnamon rolls. I'm holding out for the triple layer chocolate cake...

PhotoDave219

Am I the only one, who's heart was shattered by the 'no seating' news? I mean, I've brought my food from Casey's, or just sat in there, almost every time I'm at Magic Kingdom, since I was an infant...

Very saddening.

It is about double the size of a normal Starbucks. The seating area appears to have been taken out to double guest capacity.

You do have a valid point. There are fewer and fewer spots where you can just sit in the air conditioning in quiet at MK.

aladdin2007

It is about double the size of a normal Starbucks. The seating area appears to have been taken out to double guest capacity.

You do have a valid point. There are fewer and fewer spots where you can just sit in the air conditioning in quiet at MK.

Yeah unbelievable, the area was already hurting for not enough seats/tables, anything, now even less. a fiasco in the waiting, I dont know what they are thinking anymore.

emich88

I was working testing today and it was a success. We originally had 300 test tickets given out, but one of our leaders stood out on main street and handed out an additional 200 to random guests... Not sure if he will be doing the same tomorrow, but if you are in the right place at the right time, you are lucky!

The cinnamon rolls are on the mini handout menus, but those menus are a little older and I'm still told that we will not offer them

PhotoDave219

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom