Main Street Bakery to Serve Starbucks Coffee

emich88

Will they be able to honor Starbucks gold rewards?

I am sorry to say, but we will NOT honor starbucks gold rewards. We will take Starbucks gift cards, you can earn your points, but we will not honor any of the rewards.

To add on to this, guests can also pay by phone like you can at a SB store. So if you have the SB app on your phone, we are able to scan the bar code in order to pay. Also, we will not be selling gift cards.

Unless things have changed recently, all of our drinks will be considered a snack on the dinning plan. Along with the pastries. Since they are still working on the dinning plan specifics, this can change.

Also, test meals start the 15th. They will be to invited guests only.

Magenta Panther

Cute signage! And you know, I've never hung out at the Bakery much before, but I'll make it a point to stop in and enjoy a Starbucks when I go to the World this October! Imagine, good coffee at Disney World...wishes DO come true!

MichWolv

Born Modest. Wore Off.
Premium Member
I am sorry to say, but we will NOT honor starbucks gold rewards. We will take Starbucks gift cards, you can earn your points, but we will not honor any of the rewards.

To add on to this, guests can also pay by phone like you can at a SB store. So if you have the SB app on your phone, we are able to scan the bar code in order to pay. Also, we will not be selling gift cards.

Unless things have changed recently, all of our drinks will be considered a snack on the dinning plan. Along with the pastries. Since they are still working on the dinning plan specifics, this can change.

Good info. My wife will be happy about this, as she's always annoyed when her Starbucks gift cards are not honored in certain locations. Plus, she's a fellow Eastern Michigan grad as well (at least, I assume that what your screen name means).

NeedMoreMickey

I go to the Starbucks in my local Target store and they don't honor the rewards but you can earn them so I'm not surprised that you can't use them at WDW.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom