Main Street Bakery to Serve Starbucks Coffee

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
So for all of the people that complained like Satan was coming in to ruin Main St.....now what???? :rolleyes:

My prediction...

Keep-Calm-And-Deny-Everything-Women-s-T-Shirts.png

Vader2112

What about it makes it "not turn of the century Main Street any town USA any longer" though?
The fact that it has a Starbucks sign in it. MSUSA has lost having unique things in its shops. What's Next Casey's replaced by McDonalds.? I like the fact that they will have Starbucks in the park as the coffee was boiled dirt at best but not happy with the location. Why not Tomorrowland Terrace?

nytimez

The fact that it has a Starbucks sign in it. MSUSA has lost having unique things in its shops. What's Next Casey's replaced by McDonalds.? I like the fact that they will have Starbucks in the park as the coffee was boiled dirt at best but not happy with the location. Why not Tomorrowland Terrace?

I feel like the lack of unique products is perhaps an issue completely apart from the sign. Heck, Starbucks now may be the most unique thing on Main Street (and no, I don't like the stuff - but yes, it's a big step up from Nescafe).

Sign doesn't bother me. The coffee, like I said - they've replaced lousy coffee with less lousy coffee IMO.

But what about the beignets??? That would add much-needed improvement to MSUSA. I will eat them with a bowler hat and a handlebar mustache if that helps make them fit into the proper time period.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom