Main Street Bakery to Serve Starbucks Coffee

Father Robinson

Has there been any buzz about when specifically the MSB will be back in business after the Starbucks addition? I know Fountain View has a date (Aug. I believe?) when it's conversion is scheduled to be finished, but it seems strange that MSB has always said early summer. MSB has been closed for months, any word when it will re-open?

PhotoDave219

Has there been any buzz about when specifically the MSB will be back in business after the Starbucks addition? I know Fountain View has a date (Aug. I believe?) when it's conversion is scheduled to be finished, but it seems strange that MSB has always said early summer. MSB has been closed for months, any word when it will re-open?

There were .... issues... during the renovation. (2KLUStarbucks?) Theyre hiring and training last I heard....

ToTBellHop

Any word yet if the Bakery will have our cinnamon rolls?
Perhaps I'm wrong, but I was under the impression that MSB wouldn't have cinnamon rolls and that's why Gaston's Tavern has them.

I don't personally like the cinnamon rolls any more. They were better in years past--the last one I got was very dry with very little icing. Ick.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Perhaps I'm wrong, but I was under the impression that MSB wouldn't have cinnamon rolls and that's why Gaston's Tavern has them.

I don't personally like the cinnamon rolls any more. They were better in years past--the last one I got was very dry with very little icing. Ick.
It was made pretty clear in the Disney blog that the majority of bakery's current items would be returning and that Starbucks items will be added to the menu.

captainkidd

I hope that's wrong. I agree. The cinnamon rolls at Gaston's aren't even in the same league as the ones that were served at the Bakery.

Lord_Vader

Join me, together we can rule the galaxy.
I hope that's wrong. I agree. The cinnamon rolls at Gaston's aren't even in the same league as the ones that were served at the Bakery.

I have been told that they were made/baked at the bakery and transported to Gaston's Tavern before the MSB closed for its refurbishment. I do know that the maple icing makes a difference in flavor and we have had it on the rolls there sometimes but not others, I prefer without.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
I have noticed that each time Disney mention the baked goods coming to the bakery, they never actually mention the cinnamon rolls. My guess would be it is still being determined.

Horizons78

Grade "A" Funny...
Also to note, we were shown the blueprints, we will not have any seating. They are also removing the door into crystal arts

If this is accurate, it's what I was hoping wouldn't happen. The artwork seemed to also convey the seating was gone.

So now, you've got your drink and your bakery item, (Plus any kids you might be trying to herd) and you need to head right out into the parade crowd sidewalks because there's no longer any place to actually sit and eat, and you can't just stand around holding up the exit.

Good luck with that...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom