Magically Manipulated Picture Of The Day

shakes20

Shakes 20,

That is a riot. Can I encourage you to go further. You need to add Mulan, Alice, Pocahontas, and why not Minnie and Daisy while we are at it. Fabulous job. I have saved the picture, I'm putting it in my phone and showing it to the girls tomorrow at work. They are going to love it.

I wanted to do more, but I ran out of time. Maybe next week I can try to finish it!

jeffb

k.hunter30, Uponstar, Tiggerfanatic, and Nicole220 - thank you for the kind words on the SSE / UOE picture.

Shakes 20 - Great Tower of Terror Photo.

here is a photo from October 2006 with a few adjustments.

1308210382_80692274c7_o.jpg

BrennaRN

I have always wanted to know how to do that!! What program do you use?

I use adobe photoshop 3 I think. Uponastar acutally taught me how to do it through emails. I love this effect. If you would like for me to forward those instructions, I'd be happy too!

Uponastar

I use adobe photoshop 3 I think. Uponastar acutally taught me how to do it through emails. I love this effect. If you would like for me to forward those instructions, I'd be happy too!

I'm just here briefly now, but I'd be happy to help if anyone needs it.
PM me and I'll get back to you. :)

EDIT: Brenna! Hope you're doing well!

Uponastar

Dot is it?

That is really cool, it looks like something you would see be a Travel Channel special!

Yes, it's Dot...and thanks so much!

This forum is blessed with lots of talented folks - keep them coming from a an appreciative photo fan! :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

Uponastar I love all your photos. they're fantastic! :sohappy::D

Yay! Thank you!
I think we've got a lot of creative people here and I'm enjoying seeing everyone's creations.
Keep them coming!

dandaman

If I: a) had, or b) knew how to use Photoshop, I could be creative, too. :lookaroun :lol:

I actually really like that Disney bus photo across the pond, as well.

P.S. Dot, that was actually one of the first things I noticed. :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom