MAGICal DLP News, Rumours & Thoughts

Jordan dby

Tickets and hotel stays are only available for the next 9 months or so, typically would always be 12-24 months out. So I do wonder if they are waiting for new announcements.

If arandelle had 0 chance of being finished I am sure summer 25 would be on sale at least. They usually release prices through to end September (and then end march), but they are very late for summer 25

cjkeating

Tickets and hotel stays are only available for the next 9 months or so, typically would always be 12-24 months out. So I do wonder if they are waiting for new announcements.
I don't believe this is correct... DLP usually release a full year of bookings around the summer.

They also don't normally 'announce' anything about attractions or seasons when the booking window opens.

Jordan dby

I booked for Feb 24 in September 22???

I wouldn't expect them to announce it together, but I just wondered if the delay (if there is one) is down to prevent guests trying to second guess the opening date

cjkeating

I booked for Feb 24 in September 22???
Let’s say the release is in August 24. This will open bookings from April 25 to March 26. Your booking was near the end of the open window.
I wouldn't expect them to announce it together, but I just wondered if the delay (if there is one) is down to prevent guests trying to second guess the opening date
I don’t think they’ll know an opening date until a few months before it opens. The Avengers Campus date moved all over the place in the weeks before it was announced.

nickys

Premium Member
I wonder if they might work on a version of Indiana Jones for DLP at the same time as the one they are working on for Tropical Americas
The tease suggests something outdoors to me, otherwise why use the phrase “natural treasure”?

Is the existing Indy ride expected to remain? I think there were hints it might not, in which case maybe something along the lines of a more family-friendly coaster?

wtyy21

Here's the final performance of Disney Dreams! nighttime spectacular. From tomorrow, the modified version of Disney Illuminations will return to the park with all techs that utilized for Dreams! return in April last year will be used for the show, including new LED lightings installed in the castle rooftop in 2022 for Disney Dreams of Christmas (Illuminations original run weren't use the effect when Dreams of Christmas returned) and multiple spotlights that were implemented last year for Dreams! return.

Last edited:

SplashJacket

IMG_4650.jpeg

Ad in Paris metro. Odd they don’t say Walt Disney Studios Paris.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom