Magic Kingdom to open for 24 hours on Memorial Day Weekend to kick off a Monstrous Summer

KJ1081

We're supposed to leave the evening of the 24th. I'm considering extending our stay another night, but I'm sure the crowds will be insane, so I don't know if it would be worth it. Maybe if we caught an early morning flight out on the 25th, then we really wouldn't even need a hotel room the night of the 24th. Anyone know if you can catch the DME the day after you check out?

Animaniac93-98

It would be nicer if MK had something new worth experiencing during those 24 hours.

There's always this up the road:

Sunbow_wipe.gif

MickeyPeace

Which attractions were open overnight last time? Was there a period during the wee hours when there werent many attractions open? Just wondering because last time it was held on a weekday and this time they chose a holiday weekend. Should be insane. If it were on a weekday I'd go.

WDW_Emily

We were originally planning to go to Magic Kingdom on the 24th, Already have ADRs at Be Our Guest. Although it will be packed we are super excited! We tried to make it to the leap day all nighter last year and our plans feel through due to money issues. It's like it was meant to be!

The characters in their pajamas seems cools too!

PhotoDave219

Which attractions were open overnight last time? Was there a period during the wee hours when there werent many attractions open? Just wondering because last time it was held on a weekday and this time they chose a holiday weekend. Should be insane. If it were on a weekday I'd go.

It was INSANE last time. They miscalculated on their guest projections, they forgot to include passholders & CMs. There were 50-60 thousand in the park at 1AM

SirOinksALot

Aren't maingates blacked out this time around though? That will go over well.

I think the whole thing is cringe-worthy. There's going to come a day when we think a basic, color monorail is special.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom