News Magic Kingdom July 2020 reopening reports

Roy G. Dis

I'm interested to hear after about a week of this how much MK feels like a "Disney Park" versus a "Theme Park". Despite the 7DMT pic fiasco it looks like Disney put in a lot of work to make things "look" safe but I wonder how much "Disney Magic" gets lost when visiting in that new reality.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
I thought they said she went home?

Her initial complaint video said she was going to try to come back later.

She did what the people in line should have done... you don't put yourself in a situation where people aren't practicing the safety protocols. You move away from it.

I guess the thought of getting the virus is too abstract for some people's survival instinct to kick in.

lilypgirl

You can take yourself out of an uncomfortable situation without being so dramatic and clearly looking for attention.

Any idea what publication or site she is part of? Are you referring to disboards?

But you can’t trend on Twitter if you do it any other way than like a dramatic twit! Seeking insane amounts of attention is a pre req for Twitter users.

Last edited:

disney4life2008

I thought they said she went home?
Her initial complaint video said she was going to try to come back later.

She did what the people in line should have done... you don't put yourself in a situation where people aren't practicing the safety protocols. You move away from it.

I guess the thought of getting the virus is too abstract for some people's survival instinct to kick in.
She went back to her hotel, what's your issue?

Please this pathetic person cried this morning got publicity for it. If you left, you left! I always left a comment for her and all the other people on Twitter. They are all pathetic humans. You knew what you were getting yourself into when you reserved your spot and woke up at 6am to say I'm going. Common sense! That's like saying I have the option to go to red lobster and eat without a mask on. Well I know I'm going to eat a red lobster and can't eat with a mask on. Common sense.

trolol123

Please this pathetic person cried this morning got publicity for it. If you left, you left! I always left a comment for her and all the other people on Twitter. They are all pathetic humans. You knew what you were getting yourself into when you reserved your spot and woke up at 6am to say I'm going. Common sense! That's like saying I have the option to go to red lobster and eat without a mask on. Well I know I'm going to eat a red lobster and can't eat with a mask on. Common sense.
She's someone who reports on theme parks, she came to the park on opening day and reported what she saw. She's been on multiple disney theme park podcasts in the past, always very pro-disney. I don't think she had any agenda at all. I definitely don't see how it makers her a "pathetic human."

Figments Friend

( decides to quickly browse social media outlets...just out of curiosity....)

Oh my.

😯

image.jpeg

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom