News Magic Kingdom July 2020 reopening reports

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
If there’s issues I have faith they’ll fix it. It’s day 1. Doesn’t mean we need to panic and say they should just close back up.
I agree...for once...and will give shakedown time and benefit of the doubt.

But the “cancel culture” drop wasn’t needed. And anything that goes down the hoax trail is wrong. It’s been proven wrong. Needs to stop. PSA

disneygeek90

My opinion is that if it not safe to open one theme park, then you can't convince me its safe to open the other. 🤷‍♀️

Both CA and FL are in similar covid situations.
“Safe” is subjective at this point and that’s not going to change for a long time. Everyone acknowledges an inherent risk when going to the parks or anywhere in public these days. Do I feel that it is 100% safe and I have no chance of picking something up? No. Do I think it’s safer than most other public places in the state? Absolutely.

disneygeek90

I agree...for once...and will give shakedown time and benefit of the doubt.

But the “cancel culture” drop wasn’t needed. And anything that goes down the hoax trail is wrong. It’s been proven wrong. Needs to stop. PSA
I apologize for the statement. I more meant that people jump to conclusions extremely quick and panic over something that didn’t go 100% smoothly the very first day opening to standard guests. This is new to everyone and Disney will learn and correct.

BlackCauldron

That’s some serious investigative journalism! 🙄🙄🙄 I feel like this chick had her mind made up before she set foot on the property .

she says she didn’t make it in the park but it looks like she did go past the turnstiles at least. Willing to bet if she actually walked onto Main Street there wouldn’t have been a crowd at all. And if she didn’t need to be in the guest services line, I guess it’s all a moot point.

BlackCauldron

“Safe” is subjective at this point and that’s not going to change for a long time. Everyone acknowledges an inherent risk when going to the parks or anywhere in public these days. Do I feel that it is 100% safe and I have no chance of picking something up? No. Do I think it’s safer than most other public places in the state? Absolutely.

Agree with you. I actually feel safer getting on a Southwest flight and spending time at Disney than I do hopping on public transport and spending a week in my office building here in Chicago.

TrainsOfDisney

Disney management needed to get those people through the gate instead of having them line up at guest relations. Worst case someone doesn’t have a valid ticket and enjoys a free day? That’s wayyyy better than allowing those images to get out on twitter and the news.

It’s like turning off the biometrics when things get crowded... sure people could cheet but the bigger issue is getting people through the gate and in the park.

oceanbreeze77

This Is bad. Looks like a regular offseason day
Screen Shot 2020-07-11 at 10.58.35 AM.png

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
I apologize for the statement. I more meant that people jump to conclusions extremely quick and panic over something that didn’t go 100% smoothly the very first day opening to standard guests. This is new to everyone and Disney will learn and correct.
I appreciate the clarifications and withdraw my complaint on instant replay. No foul

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom