Magic Kingdom firework testing scheduled but not a sign of imminent return of shows

gerarar

Premium Member
I am!! There's 2 more Streams!!! I Love what Streamers do!!!!!

Roads are only closed for perimeters correct?
I think so, although someone more knowledgeable should be able come up with a definite answer!
iirc, the roads were closed for MMRR

donsullivan

Premium Member
Floridian Way, west of Center Drive is always closed whenever the north launch location is being used. In normal times, that would be every night for Happily Ever After.

When they do a large show with perimeters, they also close World Drive from Contemporary north to Center Drive. A full 360 show will also trigger shut down of monorail and all boat traffic on Seven Seas Lagoon.

Last edited:

gerarar

Premium Member
It happened! Perimeter fireworks too:
1605585103578.png

1605585163590.png

SoFloMagic

Sure isn’t much social distancing going on walking around the parks and the Springs currently, but I get it the thinking is there is difference between guests walking by each other in close proximity vs standing next to each other for a long period of time.
I think you nailed it right there. CDC says high-risk exposure is 15 minutes within 6-feet. That doesn't happen for cavalcades, but would for fireworks.

jrhwdw

cut the firework show down to less than 10 minutes
That would be FITS, Problem is people find their spot and stay there for a half hour? Hour? 2 Hours?

Unless MK can pull off FITS unannounced?? Like the Cavalcades? Granted That's Prob never been done before in a Disney Park: A fireworks show with no known time or warning.

legwand77

That would be FITS, Problem is people find their spot and stay there for a half hour? Hour? 2 Hours?

Unless MK can pull off FITS unannounced?? Like the Cavalcades? Granted That's Prob never been done before in a Disney Park: A fireworks show with no known time or warning.
just do a bunch over the the night 4-5 shows lasting 5 minutes or so , random times

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom