Magic Kingdom Closes!

Mickeylover

Tramp said:
It's troubling that your OK with this. Your foolish lack of discretion and casual bragging in public after doing so speaks volumes of your character. You obviously don't give a rat's behind that you had a good time at the expense of other families in the park. :mad:

I don't give negative rep points often, but this deserves it. :mad:

OUCH :( :(

I wasn't bragging, just trying to help people out who come across the same anoying situation. I think some of you are going a bit overboard here. I dont think taking fast passes because you disagree with a rule is equivalent to robbing a bank.

tigger248

Mickeylover said:

I wasn't bragging, just trying to help people out who come across the same anoying situation. I think some of you are going a bit overboard here. I dont think taking fast passes because you disagree with a rule is equivalent to robbing a bank.

No, but it is subject to ejection from the park without refund. That's what will happen when you're caught. Would you honestly want to say that you once got kicked out of WDW?

Have you ever been annoyed by a line jumper? I know I have. That is what you're doing when you steal fast passes.

Mickeylover

tigger248 said:
Have you ever been annoyed by a line jumper? I know I have. That is what you're doing when you steal fast passes.

I never really thought about it that way, nor do I think it compares to that. But you do make vaild points. Fortunately, I have never been caught, and I didnt observe any cast members on the look out for this kind of activity.

imagineer boy

Mickeylover said:
What can I say? I'm sorry so many of you feel so sour about this. But we did what we had to to have a good time. Personally, I think disney should only sell a certain number of tickets during the christmas season. But I guess they are only interested in making profits.

Some Disney fan you are. :mad: What you did was not cool whether you had a good time or not. True Disney fans follow all the rules of the park, and allow others around them have a good time as well. Stealing fast passes is wrong and you give many others less fortune of not getting any fast passes to get on their favourite ride because of the lines. Shame on you. Walt would have been very dissapointed in you.

Tramp

Mickeylover said:

It's even more troubling that you still don't see anything wrong with this. Everyone in the park has the same annoying situation. Do you recommend they all help themselves to extra fastpasses because the fastpass rules cramp their good time? Fairness and civil order in the park demand the following of simple rules. I don't think it's going 'overboard' to expect everyone to comply.

Of course there's no moral equivalency to robbing a bank but, given your logic, you can help yourself to a few extra dollars if that's what it takes to make you feel good. Those strict bank rules about limiting withdrawals to your own money are quite annoying! :hammer:

It's obvious I'm not going to convince you of anything tonight or any other time. You'll continue breaking the rules and I'll play by them until the day I die. That's just the way it is. What a great epitaph, eh! :rolleyes:

basas

"Fortunately, I have never been caught, and I didnt observe any cast members on the look out for this kind of activity."

Wow...so its OK to do stuff that can get you kicked out of the park as long as you're not caught right..?

cherrynegra

Mickeylover said:
What can I say? I'm sorry so many of you feel so sour about this. But we did what we had to to have a good time.

Pardon me, but that is the DUMBEST thing I've seen anyone post yet. "We did what we had to have a good time?" What kind of morally bankrupt person with no regard for his fellow guests would get up on a Disney board and try to justify his cheating to the rest of us fans? Oh, right. You!! Have you no shame? No sense of decency? No honor? From your reply to our criticisms of your behavior it's certainly clear you do not.

But why stop there? Next time why don't you just bypass the whole Fast Pass system and push and shove your way to the front of the line? Be sure to step on some little children and give a couple elderly ladies a good elbow in the ribs on your way to the front for good measure. I know you could do this because your total lack of respect and manners and willingness to admit wrongdoing indicates you're the type of person that would.

VampireZombie

vz's quick update

the crowds on christmas were unbelievable it was nice until it rained and both 1pm and 4pm parades were canceled it was hell just to get out (that was around 2) I came back later I think i was about 6pm it was dead with no rain

I was talking to a AK CM he said AK was DEAD on christmas with approx. 3,000 guests.

December 26
HELL!!! at AK was a very nice day but cold very long lines Jingle Jungle parade went on and very smoothly.

December 28 (MK & EPCOT)
MK was so bad on Tuesday the only thing I did was watch the 1pm christmas parade and ride BTMRR and even with the fastpasses on BTMRR i had to wait aprox. 8 minutes. EPCOT wasnt that bad i would say about medium crowd levels

I went in WOL for what might be my last time to see it. And I have to say they really let that thing go a couple of the sensory funhouse things werent working there was no line at all for body wars but the good news is The Making of Me and Cranium Command were operating full shows

donsullivan

Premium Member
Mickeylover said:
I never really thought about it that way, nor do I think it compares to that. But you do make vaild points. Fortunately, I have never been caught, and I didnt observe any cast members on the look out for this kind of activity.

Good lord, I certainly hope you don't have children that you are raising with this moral code. As I read through all of your comments in this thread it's clear that you believe it's okay to do anything you want to benefit yourself, despite others. If stealing FastPass' is they only way you were going to have FUN, then you should have chosen either a different place, or a different time for your vacation.

You're actions are even worse than cutting in line, because they are more underhanded. That button was added to the FP machines to allow CM's to assist guests having trouble accessing a FastPass. It allowed them to smooth the experience when a problem occurred. Now however, because of people like you, they'll likely have to take that out (to prevent abuse) which will only impact everyone who has an ocassional problem with their ticket in the FP machine. Thanks for thinking of others.

Mickeylover

donsullivan said:
Good lord, I certainly hope you don't have children that you are raising with this moral code. As I read through all of your comments in this thread it's clear that you believe it's okay to do anything you want to benefit yourself, despite others. If stealing FastPass' is they only way you were going to have FUN, then you should have chosen either a different place, or a different time for your vacation.

You're actions are even worse than cutting in line, because they are more underhanded. That button was added to the FP machines to allow CM's to assist guests having trouble accessing a FastPass. It allowed them to smooth the experience when a problem occurred. Now however, because of people like you, they'll likely have to take that out (to prevent abuse) which will only impact everyone who has an ocassional problem with their ticket in the FP machine. Thanks for thinking of others.

You all are right. I'm a shmuck, a no good selfish person. I should go to hell because I took some fastpasses. Something is seriously wrong with me, I mean with the 4 extra FP i got, i bet i ruined the trip of at least 10,000-20,000 guests...MINIMUM! THE HORROR!

imagineer boy

Mickeylover said:
You all are right. I'm a shmuck, a no good selfish person. I should go to hell because I took some fastpasses. Something is seriously wrong with me, I mean with the 4 extra FP i got,

One of those four could have been a small child with a few weeks left to live and his only wish is to ride his favourite ride at WDW for one last time, but couldn't because the fast passes that could've been his are gone, and the line is 2 hours long. Over dramatic, yes, but you never know. And your sarcasm is not appreciated.

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
Mickeylover said:
You all are right. I'm a shmuck, a no good selfish person. I should go to hell because I took some fastpasses. Something is seriously wrong with me, I mean with the 4 extra FP i got, i bet i ruined the trip of at least 10,000-20,000 guests...MINIMUM! THE HORROR!

No, actually what you did is the equivellant of walking up to a long line, spitting on everyother person waiting while you cut to the front.

Eeyore

Mrs. WDWMAGIC [Assistant Administrator]
Premium Member
As unfortunate as it is, there will always be people who attempt to cheat the system. But as always, what goes around come around. If you see someone cheating at the fastpass machines notify a cast member. It is obvious that many of us disagree with what Mickeylover did, but it is also obvious that none of us are going to change his/her mind. So I suggest we all get back to the original topic. It was the Magic Kingdom being closed correct? :animwink: :wave:

DisneyFan 2000

Mickeylover said:

You just don't see it do you? You stole, you cheated and you cut infront of the line just because you could... You might as well justify murder... :rolleyes:

t3techcom18

You should be ashamed of yourself! This is NO WAY to act in front of other people! :mad: And if you have a problem with waiting in line, then they should have a WANTED poster with your face on it, saying to the CM's to kick you out of the park for that :fork: ! Sure, getting Fastpasses are a good thing, but when you steal Fastpasses, you're taking away availability someone has to go on a ride, or what not! That's literally cheating! How would someone do the same thing to you? You would be really angry? So what? IT'S NOT THE END OF THE WORLD. THERE IS SOMETHING CALLED A LINE, USE IT. Otherwise, if you have a problem, get out of the park, and you would forget everything that had happened to you, and it would make everybody else happy! :fork: . Good riddens!

Eeyore

Mrs. WDWMAGIC [Assistant Administrator]
Premium Member
OK..... I'm going to give you guys some time to get this thread back on topic. If it doesn't turn around soon I'm going to have to close it, I don't see any point in continuing this arguement.

nerdboyrockstar

Question..

If I enter Magic Kingdom with a 1-Day, 1 Park ticket.. and then leave the park and get a stamp wanting to come back, but the park is to capacity, will they let me go to another park? Or am I just out of luck?

donsullivan

Premium Member
nerdboyrockstar said:
Question..

If I enter Magic Kingdom with a 1-Day, 1 Park ticket.. and then leave the park and get a stamp wanting to come back, but the park is to capacity, will they let me go to another park? Or am I just out of luck?

I doubt it. A One-Day, One-Park is just as the name implies. Since the closure scenarios typically only last a few hours or so, they would probably suggest just coming back in a few hours when the crowds are reduced.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom