Magic Kingdom Christmas Tree Removed.

peter11435

Original Poster
Just back from Magic Kingdom tonight. I guess the rumors were true. The MK tree has been removed. It will apparently pop back up in its normal location sometime tomorrow or Wednesday.

Connor002

peter11435 said:
Just back from Magic Kingdom tonight. I guess the rumors were true. The MK tree has been removed. It will apparently pop back up in its normal location sometime tomorrow or Wednesday.

Maybe they plan to replace it with a "holiday" tree...:rolleyes:

Well, thanks for the update. It was place in a different place due to the parade taping, no?

boo52

They also took down all the garland that was spanned across Main Street for the filiming. It too should be back up by Tuesday morning.

MickeyTigg

PhotoDave219 said:
Gee.... Didnt someone post that very same information last night? ;) :lol:

Actually...they've been saying it since the tree was put up in the temporary location. Which never was a big deal to me. At least now we have confirmation that it's being moved back...whatever.

:rolleyes:

peter11435

Original Poster
Brian Skinner said:
Ok, did they really take down the garlyand(sp) across main street, in past tv parades its always there.?
Yes. When I was in the park on Saturday night the garland across Main Street had been completly removed. Last night the cables were back up, but the garland had not yet returned.

Craig & Lisa

Have they finished the rehab on the train station? From what I remembered when this subject was talked about brfore they moved it down by the castle because of they station rehab, then would be replaced when it was finished.

bgraham34

When i was down there last weekend I missed having the tree Right on Main Street. I could not even eat at Tony's and just stare at it. It was a little sad.

peter11435

Original Poster
Well its official the Magic Kingdom Christmas has been removed. I just returned from a quick morning at the Magic Kingdom. Last night the tree was no where to be seen. This morning the tree is back in its normal location complete with the train around the base and the garland across Main Street has returned. Everything looks great. Here are a few pictures, just click them to see a larger version. As you can tell it is not a very nice day here in central Florida.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom