Magic Kingdom Christmas Tree Removed.

dandaman

I meant to say the Main Street pole, but I typed too fast :lol:

...But, still, Festivus pole anyone? :lookaroun

JROK

The tree was never removed from the park... it was placed over by Tomorrowland bridge/Castle area... Atleast that's where it was on Friday during the tapings at the Castle... The garland was still up on Friday as well, and then removed over night for the parade tapings on Saturday... and for those of you that missed the tapings, it was pretty fun, but also pretty boring... really takes the magic away from the show though...

peter11435

Original Poster
JROK said:
The tree was never removed from the park... it was placed over by Tomorrowland bridge/Castle area... Atleast that's where it was on Friday during the tapings at the Castle... The garland was still up on Friday as well, and then removed over night for the parade tapings on Saturday... and for those of you that missed the tapings, it was pretty fun, but also pretty boring... really takes the magic away from the show though...
That is where the tree was for a few weeks. However the tree was removed completly from the park after filming finished.. During the night last night it was put back up in its normal Town Square location.

JROK

peter11435 said:
That is where the tree was for a few weeks. However the tree was removed completly from the park after filming finished.. During the night last night it was put back up in its normal Town Square location.

Oh, ok, thanks for clearing that up... I thought people were thinking it was removed when it was just over by Tomorrowland... sorry for the mistake...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom