News Magic Kingdom and Epcot Fireworks to Resume July 1st

dreamfinder912

I was totally oblivious to this one, and ironically my community had a firework launch tonight anyway...so when I heard HEA launching I'm like wait a minute...that sounds like....MY FIREWORKS. And that's how I wound up staring out my window watching Disney fireworks for the first time in ages and maybe crying a little. It feels good to have noise back :hilarious:

IMDREW

Did they have to alter some of the projections because of the 50th decorations on the castle? Like the character stained glass on the walls where the bunting is now?

jrhwdw

Did they have to alter some of the projections because of the 50th decorations on the castle? Like the character stained glass on the walls where the bunting is now?
We won't know that till definitely Thursday, maybe Tuesday???

I had to get to bed last night right after Tink but last night was absolutely BRILLIANT!!! Yes, a few Low Pyro misses but hopefully that will be corrected this week. If not, it still looks darn good!!! LOL!!!!!

SoFloMagic

Anyone have any thoughts on when/if once upon a time will return?
I feel like it would help keep crowds from hitting the busses all at once, but doubt they'd bring it back just yet

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom