News Magic Kingdom and Epcot Fireworks to Resume July 1st

deix15x8

There was talk/rumor of a July 4th Stream.
That would make sense, just because they don't have 4th of July themed fireworks doesn't mean they can't still stream a fireworks show to celebrate the 4th. It's become tradition for a lot of people. I know not having the 4th of July and New Years fireworks this past year threw off my traditions.

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
That would make sense, just because they don't have 4th of July themed fireworks doesn't mean they can't still stream a fireworks show to celebrate the 4th. It's become tradition for a lot of people. I know not having the 4th of July and New Years fireworks this past year threw off my traditions.
Maybe they are still deciding how much to charge? I mean, nothing can be free anymore due to “unprecedented demand”, according to the Bob 2.0 AA.

BaconPancakes

I'm pretty sure some people said that all the fireworks in the world were being dumped into the Marianas Trench and there would never be fireworks again, which is sorta OK since were all going to get masks surgically attached to our whole face.

I guess this shows them!!
Or the nutter who claimed the holiday parties are never coming back due to all the selfish people attending Boo Bash. 🤣

gerarar

Premium Member
In case there’s any significant MK fireworks testing tonight, he’s the one stream I could find:

Edit: Another stream, but from the GF.

Last edited:

jrhwdw

I think bringing back OUAT with HEA would be smart from a crowd-control stand point. Even prior to the pandemic, Disney wanted to avoid a mass exit after the fireworks, and that will be even more desirable now.
I still don't see OUAT on MK's Entertainment Page for July 1st going forward. Unless only CMs/Guests in MK will know about it?

A 2nd Site is reporting Casey's open for Cast tonight!

Parker in NYC

Or the nutter who claimed the holiday parties are never coming back due to all the selfish people attending Boo Bash. 🤣
This nutter still holds true to more fake after hours “holiday parties” than ever before. Too much money to be made. Let’s see what capacity is truly like (and I want more test data than reports from one night, alone). “Opening night, park empty!”

doctornick

I think bringing back OUAT with HEA would be smart from a crowd-control stand point. Even prior to the pandemic, Disney wanted to avoid a mass exit after the fireworks, and that will be even more desirable now.

If so they’d probably only be able to do that on the days when Boo Bash is not going on. They’d want to be able to clear people out of the park after fireworks

peter11435

I want to see the receipts. Until we see the numbers for these After Hours, all the data in the world won’t mean a thing to me. If anything, they won’t need to spend the cost of labor on staffing, parades, fireworks, etc. They save a lot in the process.
They will still be offering fireworks on event nights, just to everyone instead of only event guests. So no savings there. There will still be cavalcades, so while less staffing than a full parade it’s not a complete savings. But there will be substantially less guests resulting in substantially less ticket revenue and substantially less ancillary income due to that lower attendance.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom