News Magic Kingdom and Epcot Fireworks to Resume July 1st

TTA94

Do we think they'll offer some sort of dessert party for HEA or EF? I am all for back to normal, but not ready to get up close and personal with other hot sweaty peeps.

I’m sure you’r not the only one who feels this way or will. Once everyone gets crammed in the hub for a hour or so before the show, during and the mass exodus, there’s bound to be some uncomfortableness. If they sold dessert parties they’d likely sell out ever night for this reason.

SoFloMagic

Once July 1st comes, Any guesses how long it will take Disney to announce the 50th show, tag or projection show along with Harmonious this fall? Would there be any reason why they would hold off on those announcements? If HEA will be replaced, maybe, you’d think they would push the “limited time” thing for both EF and HEA.
If harmonius is set to debut during food and wine, I'd imagine they'd begin teasing at the start of the festival.

SoFloMagic

I’m sure you’r not the only one who feels this way or will. Once everyone gets crammed in the hub for a hour or so before the show, during and the mass exodus, there’s bound to be some uncomfortableness. If they sold dessert parties they’d likely sell out ever night for this reason.
Theyd just have to "reimagine" the buffets...
A la F! Dessert party boxes, perhaps?

cahillslvdisney

Yeah definitely doable. Heck for the more personal space factor alone they would sell out.
You’d think this would be a no brainer for them to bring back.
I hope so. We have only done dessert parties to watch, got suckered in from the first one.
When you look out into the hub, from the space of your garden view, it tends to reinforce the dessert party choice.
I am perfectly happy to pay more for less next month, if it comes to it.
Family of HEA fans. Been back 3x without, cannot wait to see it again. :)

doctornick

EPCOT Forever will be at 10pm, and Happily Ever After at 9:15pm for July 2021.

So, Forever at 10 PM when Epcot closes at 9 PM in late July? That's interesting I guess as a way to increase some food and beverage sales.

Do you think they'll keep the same showtimes for August? Or will they perhaps do a little earlier since it will get dark earlier.

Bullseye1967

Is that who I am?
Premium Member
So, Forever at 10 PM when Epcot closes at 9 PM in late July? That's interesting I guess as a way to increase some food and beverage sales.

Do you think they'll keep the same showtimes for August? Or will they perhaps do a little earlier since it will get dark earlier.
Epcot is open until 10 every night in July.

Bullseye1967

Is that who I am?
Premium Member
It needs to be updated.

epcot2021.PNG

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom