• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

News Magic Kingdom and Epcot Fireworks to Resume July 1st

CuteAsMinnie

HEA was confirmed today starting July 1st.
I know; I must have misunderstood and thought MK and EPCOT park hours have been extended at this point with HEA and EF.
I appreciate your help!
☺️
🙏

MansionButler84

MK is sold out for the 1st again. So whatever the increase was, it sure as heck wasn’t 100%. It lasted 90 minutes though! It wasn’t small!
They never increase more than 5%. This was probably less. Just a bit for the people who called in complaining. Now they had their shot. 4th gone for MK, too. It was clearly a pretty small increase. As always, I am thankful to the watchful eyes on these boards.

Last edited:

MansionButler84

Probably busier. Pent-up demand and all. The 4th weekend/week is normally crazypants but will be especially so this year.
No. They are putting a lid on attendance. Look at the ride lines today, now that the rides are at 100%. It won’t be awful. Should be the most pleasant July 4 in a long time. No 2 hours for PeopleMover. They aren’t allowing it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Top Bottom