Magic Kingdom 50th Anniversary Plans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kman101

Bump

The muckraking site of news today is claiming no new parade for the 50th.

Just saw that

Wouldn't surprise me at this point.

Really a shame if it turns out to be true but I had a feeling they'd try and not do one but everyone kept insisting ...

Unless he's ripping this site off for his "breaking news", his track record of stuff he comes up with on his own is mixed at best. Which has resulted in him having to make a lot of corrections...

... and then throw fits on Twitter

matt9112

I guess because we know it CAN be done

oh i agree.....but theres no financial incentives here. its s shame it makes me really sad. im not trying to trumpet my negative views. i just dont have faith...people that pull the trigger dont care. i love orlando and i love the parks but that stock price.

jt04

Could be accurate due to anticipated crowds. And crowding. And more crowds.

Secondly, I don't mind the budget going to bigger, better, fireworks. Or even something nightly on RoA.

So as usual I don't think the sky is falling. Time will tell.

IMDREW

Wouldn’t surprise me if Universal announced a new nighttime parade soon. They already have one in Japan and it looks pretty cool. And if WDW drops the ball like this...

Kman101

Wouldn’t surprise me if Universal announced a new nighttime parade soon. They already have one in Japan and it looks pretty cool. And if WDW drops the ball like this...

I've wanted to see them do something similar to Universal Japan's. I think Universal Orlando is missing out not having a night parade. Maybe their parks could start to stay open later then too. Like Disney, they fairly hard close at mostly the same times.

Anyway ... back to MK possibly not getting a night parade for it's 50th ... what a shame if true

TTA94

I can do neither.
Man, this sucks bigtime if true! Keep all other 50th anniversary “entertainment”, the one thing everyone wants is a new nighttime parade!:cry:

Can’t believe this and at the same time I can..

This is devastating news to say the least. I hope what @marni1971 means is things are still up in the air and he can’t comment right now.

I supposed there is still time... but we now know we sure won’t be getting any parade announcements at D23....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom